Somebunny I Like

"Hello, earth to Mark?"

Mark sees a hand wave in front of him interrupting his perfectly good view. He pulls back, removing his chin from the hand it was resting on to glare at Jackson. Jackson Wang a Hong Kong native, was his best friend. Jackson mainly self-proclaimed that title for himself. Like Mark, who was from LA, they were both international students in Seoul. They found themselves in the same foreigner program two years ago. From then on they stuck to each other learning Korean and adapting to the new environment together.

Flash forward two years later and Mark was now in his last year of high school. Meanwhile, Jackson was in his third year.

Licking his lips before adjusting the black cap he wore, Jackson points across the room. "You're staring at him more than usual today."

Quick as a lightning bolt, Mark grabs Jackson's arm to bring it down on the table. Hissing he gives another glare at Jackson who was indifferent to his actions and emotions.

"Don't point would you? He'll notice us." Mark reprimanded the Hong Kong who stares back at him scandalously.

Putting a hand on his chest feigning shock Jackson opens his mouth to speak. " Me , pointing a finger at him will finally get him to notice us?" Mark rolls his eyes at the question.

"You know what I mean Jackson."

Taking a quick look across the room Jackson looks back at his best friend. "Dude, you've been staring at the guy for a little over a year now. If he hadn't noticed that this whole time I don't know what to say."

"That I'm very secretive?" Mark suggests.

"Or a stalker." That earns a shove on the side by Mark as Jackson scowls at the older. "What? It's kind of creepy. Just go up to him and say, 'Hi, I'm Mark Tuan and I think you're cute.' then comes a date where the sparks fly and boom, you guys are dating."

"It's not that simple Jackson."

"How? I mean, I did it and look how it ended up. Eunji and I have been together for two years now." Jackson answers smugly as his eyes gleamed just by the thought of his girlfriend.

"That's completely different." Mark objects sitting back in his chair to cross his arms over his chest. Jackson gives Mark a look asking him to explain further. A sigh escaped his mouth, "We don't even know if he's interested in guys." He muttered the last part but loud enough for Jackson to hear.

"Excuse me, but I didn't know whether Eunji was interested in guys are not and I still asked."

"Yeah, but your probability was higher compared to-"

"Stop making excuses, the probability between feelings being reciprocated between same genders are about the same as genders opposite of each other." Jackson cuts in giving Mark a frown. "So, moving on with our conversation why are you staring at him more than usual today?"

Mark lets out a fond sigh looking over to his eye candy. "He looks extra adorable today."

Glancing over to the table of Mark's interest he cocks his head to the side. "He's just wearing a pink bunny ear hat. It's nothing special."

"Nothing special ? Jackson, it's everything , he looks so cute with that pout as he shoves his best friend almost off his chair." A smile grew on his face as he watches the scene unfold in front of him.

"Okay, first off, that's pretty violent, and secondly I think you finally lost it, buddy."

"I need to know why he's wearing that today Jacks. God, I need to thank whoever made him do it."