Part 1

Harry Paulsen was 14. He was asked a favor. He was asked to go to the nearby homes, rob the people, set a bomb to destroy the homes, and give them the money. He only agreed to do it because the people asking him would make him do it by force. He hated these people. But they wouldn't let him go until he did the job. So that night the crew holding him captive equipped him with a pistol, knife, and grenades. He went to the first home. The home was a family of five. Two parents, two boys, and a girl. They looked so happy. He knew how devestated he was going to feel, but he also knew he had to do this. So he walked up to the house, knocked on the door, and waited. "Hello?" The mother finally came to the door. "I was wondering if I could use your phone please?" He said. "Sure!" The mother said. "Come right in. Hey, what's your name?". "Harry" He said. "Harry Paulsen." The woman froze. She started crying. "What's wrong?" He said. "My son was kidnapped 4 years ago." She said. "You're him!" She hugged him so tightly. He forgot about the plan and stayed there. They went to his room. "I didn't change it one bit." She said. Then the two boys and girl ran into the room. They were about ten. "We missed you!" They all said together. He was so happy.

Will write more later, Please comment below!