Chapter 1 ~ I love you...

"Niall," I hear a voice come from the other side of the bed calling my name. "Nialler, its time to get up or we'll miss the train to spend the week with me," he said in almost a teasing voice.

I smile but my eyes still closed. Grabbing my comforter and removing it from my side of the bed revealing me in only my boxers.

"That's how I like it," Louis said thinking I didn't hear him as I get up from my bed walking to my bathroom with my phone and towel in my hand

I walk into my bathroom setting the towel and my phone on the counter. I then strip off my boxers not minding the open door behind me where Louis is still in my room.

I turn on the shower water and I hop in. Washing my hair and rinsing it out before my phone starts ringing. "Shit," was all I could say before I hear Louis pick up the phone. "Ello?" I really couldn't tell who was on the other line.

"...Zayn? Hey how are you... He is in the shower, probably looking hot as hell," he whispered on the last part.

I turned off the shower waiting in silence. "Ok bye," we both sat in 10 solid seconds in the silence hearing the water drop from my body.

"Lou, can you hand me my towel?"

"I don't know, can I?" He said in his cute teasing voice again.

"Louis!!" I practically scream out.

"Yeah, Yeah I know. Here you go big baby," he said as he puts his hand in, flipping me off.

I grab his hand only licking the top his finger. "Please?"

Louis takes his hand back soon handing me my towel "Thanks Louis?"

"Yes love?" I hear him as he's about to walk out of the bathroom.

"I-I love you..." I stood their in complete silence thinking <>

"I love you too, now get dressed!"

I smile in complete happiness, feeling my cheeks go red.