One Shot

Just a One Shot.

"I still have a bad feeling about this Killian guy." David admitted as his wife clutched onto his arm.

"Sssh! David look, here they come!" Snow said with a wide smile.

Emma walked into the ballroom, Killian escorting her, and all eyes were on her.

"You know you look breathetakingly stunning tonight, right Swan?"

Emma couldn't help but blush, she had known the dashing pirate for over a year now and he never failed to compliment her whenever he was in her prescence.

Tonight though, he planned to make the night as magical as possible for her.

He was going to show just how charming of a man he could be.

"Thanks. You're just as handsome. I'm a lucky girl to have such a dashing man on my arm."

Killian grinned, "Love, I can assure you that I'm the lucky one."

They approached Snow and David, Emma glancing down at her dress, "Mom. Dad. How do I look?"

She softly grinned as she waited for their approval.

Snow tried her best not to cry, "You look gorgeous sweetie."

David stood in shock, "You look just like your mother. Perfect in every way."

He snapped from daze and his face lit up as he brightly smiled at his daughter.

Snow did the same, "Oh David, our daughter's all grown up now."

David grabbed his wife's hand, "Indeed she is. We should go dance to celebrate."

The couple headed to the middle of the dance floor and began to waltz.

Emma furrowed her brow as she looked at Killian, "Uhm, Killian, what just happened?"

Killian looked just as confused, "I was just about to ask you the same question, love. But from the looks of it, they just gave you the approval you asked for."

"All that and more." she chuckled as they went to the dance floor to dance as well.