Me

The tower, you can realize all your dreams, love, glory, fortune, power, power, everything is at the top. But you are not the only one to want to get there!

My name is Arie Frost, I'm one of 10 big families who control the tower. My mother is part of the Arie family and my father .... I don't know him. After my birth, my mother was beheaded by the senior officers of the family, finding that I was too young and with great potential, father, the head of the Arie family, let me live.

He demanded that I train twice as much as any other child. I suffered day and night, I had very few friends. Father said that I came from a shameful union and that I must make sure that mother's death is not in vain. The olders looked at me hatefully, but I only wanted to be happy.

Growing up my potential broke out, I was superior to other kids of my age, I started to get tired of it. Then I got selected to fight in the arena. Only the best can be selected, it is a sign of strength.

After winning all my fights, I ended up being chosen to climb the tower. As a son of one of the 10 big families being chosen to climb the tower is a matter of honor. Those who are not chosen are left behind and look down.

Like all Aries, I have white hair and excel in the handling of the sword, my body is very resistant even for a son of the ten great families and I am good in melee.

I will participate in the contest of the workshop on the 30 th floor. This tournament brings together all the regulars in a big game with strange rules and extraordinary rewards. I am in a team for the least bogus. They recruited me because I am strong, they are brigands and criminals. We arrived, a few time.

PDV Frost

Reporter: Hello everyone, we are on the 30th floor where the workshop competition will take place. With us the regular Ben.

Ben: I can not wait to participate in the workshop contest. This tournament is very exciting.

Reporter: What is your goal for this event?

Ben: I want to face the top 5 ranked D regular and the new Slayer Fug candidate.

Reporter: I wish you good luck. It was Ben the regular.

???: And cut.

Reporter: You will be killed if you try to confront them.

Ben: I don't think I asked for your opinion.

Journalist: Kind of .... Good if it's you, there's a chance (smoking a cigarette)

Ben: Just do what I tell you!

A bit later

Evan: What a nice apartment? It was you who paid Ben (my false identity).

Me: Euuhh, it was not too expensive.

Moji: We'll all be crushed tomorrow.

Dan: Don't dream, tomorrow, there will be the strongest regular of rank E.

Inori: Do you want to take a walk guys ?

Me: No, I'm tired.

Evan: I'm leaving.

Moji: Me too.

Inori: Ok, we're leaving.

In fact, I'm not really tired. But I know they're going to steal, I think I should catch up with them before we get disqualified.

I'm going to locate Evan's pocket to follow them. Oh, it's weird, it looks like they are not too far.

Loudspeaker: We will make a game to decide the 248 participants who will be selected for the great contest of the workshop .....

The important thing is that you have to shoot a person to go up, but you can also shoot your teammates to get them up.

I leave the building to go find them. They have stopped moving for a long time. What is happening ? The signal brings me to a room. Moji's head is spread on the ground, Evan is badly injured.

Evan: Ben! They gave us a trap, help me !!!

A guy with blue hair, it must be him the culprit, good as it is, better finish right away.

Evan: Well, what are you doing? Ben, you bastard !!!!

Ben: (sword stroke)

???: Ho, you just killed your teammate.

Ben: He had planned to get rid of me after the contest.

??? : Would you be of the Arie family?

Ben: Oh, you unmasked me pretty quickly and you are?

???: Koon Aguero Agnis.

Ben: My name is Arie Frost but for the moment my name is Ben.

Koon: You will not be able to participate in the contest if you no longer have a team.

Ben: What do you mean ?

Koon: I'll need a guy like you in my new team.

Ben: You seem like the most dishonest person have ever seen. It's ok !

Koon: I'm gonna send you up.

While I was smiled He shoot me with the gun.

PDV Ben

He shoot at me and I was teleported into the ship. We were in a room, there were other regulars, they looked at me with suspicious gaze.

Koon: I introduce you to the team. The team Arie Frost, team.

Me: Hi.

His teammates looked pretty normal.

Wangnan: You recruit a regular without telling us.

Koon: We needed more power.

Akraptor: Did you say Arie?

Koon: Yes.

Miseng: You've heard Miss Yeon, he's from a big family just like you.

Did she said just like you?

Me: Are you from the Yeon family?

Ihwa: Yes.

Me: You would not be the daughter of the Yeon family who burned his teammates on the 20th floor?

Ihwa: Uhh!

Koon: Well, they give a day to relax, the tournament starts tomorrow. Meanwhile why not enjoy the time to search for information.
Frost you can go out if you want.

Me: Ok.

I' was going to buy two or three little things. By the way I heard a name that I was familiar with.

Me: Hey you there! Did you just say Jue Viole Grace?

???: How dare you talk to me. I am a princess of Zahard. Otherwise, yes that's what I said. He will be present at the tournament. Do you have any accounts to settle with him?

Why is she is asking this much questions ?

Me: No, why? I just want a good fight.

Androssi: Well! There are many ways to commit suicide.

I get closer to her face.

Me: You would not be Androssi Zahard?

Androssi: Kuh! Yes it's me and you're too close to me.

Me: Huh! Sorry, it was instinctive. Well, see you next time.

Androssi POS

He came so close.

Me: Who is this guy?

Leeso: There are plenty of regulars of rank E who think they are super strong.

Me : ?

Anak: This murderous aura he releases, he is strong.

Me: I guess we'll know tomorrow.