S.N.L

Hello! Welcome to my imagines book! I hope you enjoy! In honor of Harry announcing that he's on double duty for SNL today, I thought I'd kick this one off with an SNL AU!

{in which Harry is on the cast of SNL and his long time crush Y/n has come to host.
feat: Famous!Y/n and Comedian!Harry}

"Dude. What a fucking light she is. When she came by for SNL, her first question was. 'Who writes the names?' She was like, 'At first I thought someone was writing it, and then I was like no way it's that perfect every time. It has to be a font.'"

The audience erupted in laughter as Harry recalled some moments from Y/n on the show.

"But ya, She's really great. I'm very excited to have her back on. Always a good time." Harry continued smiling, mainly to himself.

He wasn't stupid. He was well aware of how the world had shipped them two. Ever since they met—Y/n was a musical guest and Harry fucked around and fell in love—rumors had flooded headlines of their alleged romance. The harsh reality, there was nothing going on between them. Harry only saw her the one time she came to perform. But even in their lack of time together, he still felt just as strongly about her now as he did when he first laid eyes on her.

Now, she's back in his orbit. She is now hosting, which means she's back for another week as they are working towards an amazing season premier show.

"That's good. That's good. How's it been going? In preparation for this week."

"Well. It's fucking hard Jimmy."

Laughter soars through the set walls as Harry has once again broke the rule of no cursing on national television.

"Harry! We said that wasn't gunna happen this time!" Jimmy says trying to compose himself from laughter.

"I know I know bu-"

"You promised!"

"Jimmy." He says causing Jimmy to regain his composure and look at him.

"I fucking had to."

"That's your thing now? On this show?"

"Yes. That's my thing now. But uh, no, the pressure is on ya know? We've got a big guest and it's the season premier and everyone's really, uh, feeling it. Like after this I'm going right back up to the office."

"To 6?" Jimmy asked chuckling

"Ya, to six." Harry smiled back. An inside joke between the two of them in reference to them working in the same building.

"Well you seem to be doing fine just cursing around. But uh good luck to you man you're gunna absolutely kill it. You always do. And you have reminded us all why we need comedy time and time again You're great." The audience cheered in agreement.

"Thank you. Thank you."

"Of course. Alright well! Ladies and gentlemen we've got a great show for you tonight! Harry Styles is on, Miguel is our musical guest! Cmon back!"

//////

Harry smiles as he walks past all the signs reading "The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon". He's now on his way to play the game of the night with Jimmy, Pour it Out. A rather out of the box game for Harry as he's not one to be the most open. But here's to trying new things.