Wothless

Y/n pov
It was another day. Until I came home to my abusive dad. "where have you been" he yelled at me "on a walk, I needed some fresh air" isay quietly and I know what happens next. He hitted me so hard that I fell on the ground "you are worthless, you are not my daughter, and  you are an accident" he told me, these word hurt like knives, bullets they go thru me like a Balloon, you touch it it pops. Next thing I know I was hitted till I blacked out.
____________
I woke up in a bed. I tied up. I saw some doctors around me injecting me with some kind of serum. I quickly scream "let me go! I did nothing wrong!" I steamed at them "oh hun don't worry you are just an experiment you won't make it alive" he said to me and smiled at me. Then I hear a loud voice telling ussles stuff.
____________
Wake up y/n. Wake up y/n. WAKE UP!.
At that time I woke up I look around. It was just a white room. I remmember getti g injected with some kind of serum. I hear fottsteps coming tworwords the room a was in. I hear voices. I quickly back up to the corner of the room. The door opens and I see a girl with raven hair, a handsome guy, some kind of guy with a crow on his shoulder, a girl with to space buns, robot, a girl with short hair and a guy with a shield "please don't hurt me" I yell at them and I fell tears steaming down my face. As they came closer to me with their guns pointing at me I got more and more scared I closed my eyes and quickly opened them. Next thing I knew that I was behind them "where is she!" a girl with space buns yelled and looked around then spoted me behind them "Gibraltar shes behind you!" she yelled I start runing like crazy then I hear a voice telling me what to do and where to go. Then the voice starts screaming that I fell on my knees "stop!" I yell and close my ears. That voice hurt me head it felt like it was stopping me from running . I fell pairs of arms drag me out somewhere I didn't knew where. My eyes start to get heavy when I close my eyes I hear sreaming again "ahhhh! Please stop" I yell, then I start to rip my hair. I been dragged out somewhere where it's too bright for me to open my eyes. I open my eyes and look at the people who are aiming weapons at me. I quickly back away as quickly as posable draging my body with my two arms while looking at them I fell tears brusting thru my eyes like rivers. The raven haired girl comes close to me I back away till I hit a rock I look around try to run but I hit someone. That some one I never seen with a gas mask puts a cloth over my mouth but that dosent work to make me black out then I some how glitch behind him and start to run. I see a guy chasing me with a mask over his mouth and googels "come here amigo we won't hurt you" he told me "no I won't stop till you leave me alone" I told him and ran faster then I see that guy inject him self with a green serum then he runs to me and kicks my back so I fall down face first then I see the whole group come to me and again surround me "who are you?" I say to him “I'm octane" he tells me "so octane please get off of me before I rip you head off" I say to him "wow I like you a-" everything went black.
_____________
I woke up in the dark some one sitting next to me. I see some kind of drone next to me whit his needles inside of me. Then I realize I'm in someones home, I start to panic "hey relax, everything is going to be fine, just don't panic okay?" someone says to me "who are you" I say to that person "im Ajay" she said to me. I quickly pull the needled out of me and glich somewhere where are all the people that captured me "wait! Stop!" I a girl said with raven hair and I glitched to some kind of black place it looked peaceful, and it was just silence, I hear a voice telling me to stop 'who are you' 'worthless' 'accident' 'not my daughter' then I remembered everything I was abused by my dad I blacked out, I woke up In a lab with people inject me, then being dragged by some kind of people them aiming at me with their guns, me running away... Then I woke up here, a house that I don't know. I was collapsed onmu knees and started crying 'hello' I hear a stern voice I look around and see nobody 'hello' I reply I see a figure coming torwords me this time I dont run because I am weak 'you are weak' a voice tells me but not the girl.
_________________________________________________
    End of the chapert 1