ONE

December 7, 2016

Dove's POV

"Come on everybody get in the truck, we need to get going." I was putting all my things in the trunk of the truck. "Come on Dove, use those muscles." I laugh and flip Elton off. He chuckled and shook his head helping out with everything. "Alrighty kiddos, lets get on the road, we have a special event very soon and I do not want to be late. Alright?"

We all nodded and jumped into the car. "Alrighty, and we are off." Elton's started the truck and drove off. You are probably wondering how I know all of them. I was a YouTuber that had an apartment next to Sam and Colby. They had helped me move in and we hung out a lot since then. From there, I met their friend group and we started recording videos together. It was all so much fun. They were extremely nice people and I loved being with all of them.

Colby was the person I was not close to, Sam and I were like brother and sister. We hung out so much and his girlfriend Kat is amazing. She is so sweet and just outgoing. Her and I get along so well, I definitely want to shoot a video with them some time. Colby has always been distant from me, and I don't mind that. I just wish we were a bit closer, but maybe it's because he doesn't want his fans to chase me away. It happens a lot in situations like this.

I looked out the window to see a racetrack and furrows my brows. "You can pick, you guys get to pick what you can drive." Elton said. "Wait what are we doing?" Corey asked amazed. We were all excited and already thought if cars we want to drive.

"So I figured since we are about to do a ten day road trip," I pulled my hair back into a bun listening. "Uh-huh." Colby chimed in. "I wanted to start it's in surprise, so.." We were all talking at once. "And Santa's here!" Corey pointed to the Santa on top of the building. I laughed and shook my head.

Once we got inside, we sighed in and just freaked out. This was so crazy to me. I can't believe we are doing this. Luckily, I knew how to drive a manual since I taught myself. This shouldn't be so hard. We headed into the VIP lounge, and hung out for a while. Soon, an instructor brought us out and we were getting driven in the track.

"Alright guys so, it was $1,000 to do this, so start eating, all the snacks in here are free." We joked around and I grabbed a small snack. I quickly ate and of course, we made the driving into a bet. We walked out and went to drive. I was geared up and so was everyone else.

Everyone took their turns and we were soon done, but it was dark. After taking a bunch of pictures we went back to leave. We found out who the loser was, Corey was paying for Taco Bell. We ordered the food and began eating and talked. After finishing up the food, we went to the truck and settled in after filming the outro.

• • •

December 8, 2016

"ONE...,TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE... SIX... SEVEN... EIGHT!" We were counting how long Shonduras can stay on the one wheel thingy. We walked inside and he started showing us around the Space Station. It was so cool and it had a good amount of space. He even had a little office for his daughter.

"Who shot me!? Who shot me!?" Elton yelled. I laughed as I watched Colby hold up his nerf gun towards Elton. "Alright, we are doing nerf gun capture the flag right?" Elton asked. "Yeah, so let's do it." We moved off to talk about the rules of the game and all that good stuff.

We started running around and shooting each other. I was having so much fun. I ducked down behind a desk and shot Colby. He was out and I cheered. We knocked things over and it took a long time before someone won. We were in our way once again. I was talking with Sam while we drove. We stopped at a lake and got out of the car. It was so cold.

"All you have to do it walk on that sheet of ice to get out there." Elton spoke. "Oh, well that's easy." Colby responded and he chuckled. I standing out of view of the camera as I jumped around a bit to get warm. We climbed over the rocks and made it to the shore.

Corey, Sam, and Colby were making weird sounds and messing around. It was a lot of fun. "Guys! Come on!" I laughed and shook my head as Elton was recording in the drone. This was a lot of fun. I loved the few. I was taking lots of videos and pictures. "Are you guys ready to head back?" We nodded and were trying to make our way back. As soon as we did, we left to go touch a Bison. I stood by the car taking pictures and videos. Suddenly I got a call.

"Hello?" "Hi yes, Dove Salvador?" "Speaking." "Ah, well we were wondering when you were free next, we would like to make a meeting for a photo shoot, we had contacted your manager and she had said that it was up to you." "Oh, well I am currently I'm in a business trip, when I get back we could talk about a meeting and whether I want to do it or not." "Alright, thank you so much, have a nice day."

The call ended and I slid my phone back into my pocket as I caught in with Colby and Elton. Elton was running after one and he almost got charged. Sadly, the park rangers said that we had to get back in the car so we took out the drone and started recording them. It was so much warmer inside the car so I didn't mind it. "This really is insane, it's amazing. I don't think I could every experience anything else like this." Colby nodded his head agreeing with me. Me and him we cuddled up together in the back seat when suddenly a few fans recognized us.

We said hi and took some pictures. Getting back into the truck, we started driving back to the hotel we were staying at. "Dove, do you have any videos ideas when you go back?" I shrugged and shook my head. "Not really, all I know is that a photographer wants to take pictures of me when I get back from this trip." I replied. "Ah, do you think you are going to do it?" I shrugged. "Why not, it seems like it would be fun."

• • •

Alright so that's it for today's video, we're gonna get cozy here, we do have an extra  bed but..." I shook my head since he was lying. "No we don't." Sam said with a slightly smile. I laughed and shook my head. "Sadly." He told the viewers that we would be going snowboarding tomorrow and messed around for a second before shutting off the camera. We all got cozy and soon went to bed.