Part 23.Girl's night out.

"What do you mean by that!" You were currently at Jungkook's place while both of you were arguing

You met Mark at a cafe and went in for a friendly hug like you always do but this time Mark didn't leave you right after.

He kept holding on to you and you had to push him slightly but you soon noticed Jungkook there.

He seemed angry and it was Mark's fault you accept that. But how can he blame you for this?

He even raised his voice at the café and acted as if he owns you or your life.

"Yeah I saw it with my own eyes, I saw you hugging Mark and that bastard didn't let go of you"

"So what!"

"So what? How would you feel if I go around hugging other girls?"

"I literally told you that you can have friends Jeon. It won't seem bad to me because I trust you!"

"Oh you think I don't trust you"

"Don't you dare talk to me in that tone again." I grabbed my bag and was about to walk out but he stopped me.

"We are not done talking"

"But I am"

"I'm not letting you go y/n. We are gonna solve this right now because I don't want to drag this argument any further"

"You should have thought that before blaming me or Mark. He did that only to tease you again and now I'm the one who's at fault."

"Mark, Mark, Mark. All I should do is listen to you saving his ass for god knows what"

"You are over reacting Jeon. So stop"

"I get that he's your friend but this is too much y/n. Stop talking to him"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me right. Choose between me or him"

"You've got to be kidding me"

You stared at his anger-self unbelievably. He just told you to choose between your friend and your boyfriend.

"If it was me, you would have answered right away but I guess not. Leave"

"Jungkook-"

"Leave"

He pointed towards the door. As much as you wanted to hug him right now, this just didn't seem right to you.

He was trying to control your life by telling you to stop meeting your friend or talking to him.

It was how basically you saw it. It was not at all acceptable for you.

"If only you would have not raised your voice at me in the cafe or if only you didn't blame me, we would have talked this through"

You saw him wearing his headphones and ignoring you right away. Grabbing the door knob, you opened the door and walked out.