Boyfriend? ( Nishinoya X Reader )

As i was walking with Kiyoko-san, we met Nishinoya in our way. '' Oi! Nishinoya! " i yelled so that he can heard me in the other side of the street. I smiled at him while i see him blushing. '' Oi, Y/n-san '' He said and smiled. Me and Kiyoko-san parted our ways to go in our ' RESPECTIVE ' classroom. I walked with Noya-san since we are classmates in our first period, which is                     ( Subject ). We walked in silence. Until I broke The hell silence. '' Noya-san? '' I said that made him startle a little.  '' I heard that you have a crush on Kiyoko-san? '' My Question make him blush. ' is that true. I wish its not. I have a crush on Noya-san ever since we entered Karasuno High. ' '' Yeah, maybe a little. But my heart is owned by someone. '' he said while he smile. '' Oh, then who is that lucky girl? '' i ask him while trying to hold my tears. ' Sh*t. Why i was so damn emotional. ' '' You will soon see. '' He winked at me and entered the classroom while leaving me Freezing in my spot. I feel my cheeks burn. ' am i blushing? ' I sighed and entered the classroom too. In A minute Our Teacher walked in. '' Ok class turn your page into page 309. '' the teacher said while looking at me annoyed. ' Tsk, what is her problem? ' i rolled my eyes at her and open my book.

* Riiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggg *

Finaly, it was lunch. I cant wait to eat my launch with Hinata, Sugawara, Tanaka, Nishinoya and Kageyama-san. I rushed to the rooftop and made my way to the bench. I sighed and watch the birds and butterfly flying. I take out my phone and texted the guys.

Y/n: Hey Guys! Where are you?

Tsukishima: I'm not going today, sorry Y/n. I have an assignment to do.

Y/n: Alright, I will just chat the others. Thanks for you time! :)

Tsukishima: Sure thing!

Then I Text Sugawara-san

Y/n: Hi Suga-san, You coming? 

Suga-san: I'm sorry Y/n, But I need to finish something. The other guys will not be there too because we are doing a practice today. 

Y/n: Hai! Do your Best!

Suga-san: Ok! We'll Do!

I eat my launch alone. After i finished eating, i walk back to my second period ( Subject ). I walk in and saw no ones in there. ' strange. ' i walk to the volleyball court and open the door not so open. I saw the guys decorating. ' Should i come in? ' I come in and yelled. " What are oyu guys doing?! '' I yelled and giggle at their reactions. Then Daichi-san walked to me. '' Y/n-san, why are you here? '' He said. '' I came here to check hows your practice is going since nobody In the classroom yet. '' I said. '' Ah, I see. Let's got o the garden if you want? '' He said. '' Sure thing, i want to relax too. '' Then he was pushing me out of the court. I did a small peak in the court see them sighing and doing their jobs again. '' so what do you want to eat? '' He said while pulled his little notebook outside his pocket. '' Well, I always want this to eat. I want ( Favorite Food's ). That's all . '' I said smiling. '' Sure thing you love food. '' He laugh and i laughed too.

Minute's Passed ~

 '' We should go back. '' I said. '' Oh okay. Well Uh... I need to go to the bathroom first uh.. Wait me here. '' Daichi-san said. I do what he said too and sit on the bench near The bathroom. 

Daichi POV

When I leave, I immediately called Suga. '' Oi, Suga, Is everything okay now? '' I ask. '' Yeah it is, Come with Y/n. '' He said. '' Okay. Make sure the Prank felt so real. '' I said while laughing i went to Y/n back.

Your POV

Daichi-san walked to me and had is worried face on. '' Lets go on the court Y/n. Noya has incident. '' He said while me running Behind him. I walked to the Gym and found the others with a worried face. '' Where's Noya? '' He's in the locker room. He dont want to let us in. '' Suga said with a worried face. I rushed to the locker room and knock. '' Noya-san, its me Y/n. '' I said in a worried tone. He unlock the door and grab my hand and pulled me inside. '' Y/n, I....I really want you! Can you be my girlfriend? '' He said. I was shocked by his sudden words. " Boyfriend? '' I ask. As a smile grew in his face. '' I will! '' You said happily and hugged him.

A/n: Hey Guys! Thanks for reading this first chapters. I was hoping for some Haikyu!! Oneshot's to write while i was away. Thanks for the reads!