saved ,thankful or perhaps more (natsu x reader)

chapter one.

Darkness surrounds, the cold pinches at your skin. This place was familiar but where? This feeling of terror washed over you. Only one thought crossed your mind –I have to get away- you forced your body to lunge forward but something held you and yanked you back, pain spread across. Looking down at the source of restraint you noticed there was a chain attacked to your ankle, it seemed to grind your bone and get tighter every time you moved. Tears began to flood down your pale face. Afraid, Alone, Useless these words seemed to cut your soul from the inside and echoed through your head. Any thoughts you have of surviving were disappearing fast.

“Help…anyone help me please…” your voice cracked as you pleaded, whimpering prepared to give up to this nightmare.

Meanwhile

“IM ALL FIRED UP!!!” shouted Natsu arriving outside a large tower, which seemed to loom over the surrounding area.

“Shut up moron, you have probably let them know were here” sighed Grey stripping off his shirt, without realizing.

“POPSICLE SHUT UP!!” Natsu glared back at Grey.

Ezra walks up to them both giving them an almighty death glare “you two are not fighting, right?!”

Natsu and Grey instantly hugged each other.

“AYE” they spoke quickly out of fear.

Lucy steps towards them and sighed “I guess we should finish this mission, urgh beating a small dark guild.

Happy hovers in front of Lucy “aye, remember rent Lucy” he urged Lucy.

Lucy nods “yeah thanks guys”.

The team nods and smiles before stepping inside.

“Whoa, this place is like a maze” smirks Natsu.

“Right lets slit into teams” announces Erza before hesitating for a moment to think. “Right natsu and happy…” interrupted by Natsu and Happy.

“Aye” they both speak in unison.

“Next Grey and Lucy...” Erza continued.

“I will protect you Lucy” grins Grey about to hold Lucy’s hand.

“Yeah right stripper” Lucy spoke while moving her hand away and points out that Grey was only wearing underwear.

Erza finished “I will go on my own”.

The team nods and departs in different areas of the tower.

Erza headed to the top with extreme caution.

Grey and Lucy set off for the center.

Natsu looked at Happy “were going to the basement then” grins and starts running down the stone stairs.

Happy flew after Natsu “Aye” smiles whilst following.

They reached the bottom of the stairs; Natsu stopped abruptly and sniffs the air.

Happy fly’s straight into Nastu’s back “Natsu?” asked Happy confused “what’s wrong?”.

“Do you smell that?....smells like Igneel..” frowns a little, then eyes widen.

Happy glanced at natsu before sitting on his shoulder and grins “let’s go Natsu”

Natsu shot off like lightening towards the smell, with Happy clinging onto his scarf.

“I’m coming Igneel!!” Natsu shouts.

During this Grey and Lucy had reached the center to see a mage. this mage was wearing a midnight blue cloak which trailed to the floor. the only feature that was seen his jet black hair falling out of his hood.

Lucy gasped at the mage as  he stood before them.

"who are you!" Grey snapped preparing to fight.

As soon as Grey finished speaking the mage lifted his hand revealing his palm as a blue cloud emitted from him, this cloud caused everyone in range to sleep(effected Ezra, Natsu and Happy are too far).

Grey and Lucy collapsed to the ground in deep slumber.

"you cant discover her" spoke the mage his voice was deep and had a sense of danger. The mage walked past Grey and Lucy whom were out cold and disappeared into the shadows.