↯introduction↯

Hi. If you happen to stumble across this story.. I apologize. Ever since high school started I've lost my will to write (and live haha). But now that I am in my senior year and nearing the end of high school, I need to get back into the swing of writing. So here's a little description/intro for this new story. Leave suggestions so I can keep them in mind as I write!

⬳⟿

Tommie is an average teen girl, looking for what almost every teen is looking for-- love. But this isn't some cliché lovey dovey bullshit story, no... this story is filled with sorrow, heartbreak, abuse, and more. It is definitely going to be rated mature, not only for the content but just the overall dark theme as well. There will be trigger warnings just as an extra heads-up. 

⬳⟿

"My name is Tommie Elvera. I have decided to reach out to anyone who might be listening while he isn't here. I need help. Please. He won't let me leave and I'm so scared he's gonna kill me. He's keeping me at a house with the numbers 579--"

All she was looking for was someone to complete her; to be her rock, support her, and love her. Her friends recommended online dating and at that point, anything sounded good to her. After being on the app for months with little luck, Tommie is ready to give up. That is until a boy named Kristian stumbles across her profile, and it was love at first text. They chatted and video called all day long for months, until they couldn't stand to be away from each other. 

They finally get to meet, and it is truly magical in Tommie's eyes. 

Until it's not.

⬳⟿