The story an poor kitty

An black kitten travel the lonely cold England streets.His old owners use to kick and not feed him.So one day he decided to leave.All the kittin could hear was the water pouring from the building.He licked up the little water and looked for an warm place. An lady nearby saw the kittin and stared an awe.

'Poor kitten all beaten up and bruised it even have skin pealed off'

She was sad of the view and decided to take him the limping cat in the house.

"Your Safe with me kitty"

The kitten let out an small meow but it sounded like an sick growel.

"*sigh* what have they done to you?"

She got some milk and warmed it up pitting it in a bowel along with food.The kittin ate eagerliy when he was finished the lady took him in her bedroom and had set up an comfortable bed.

"Im going to fix you up no matter how beaten up you are....Fluffy"

The kitten meowed a bit and played weakly.

Next morning the lady woke up and saw the small beaten up kitty by her bed.She smiled

"Fluffy time to wake up"

He didn't respond and she got on her knees and shook him.

"Come on don't play tricks on me fluffy its time for a new day to start for you"

The lady shook the cat more and put her ear to his chest all she heard was.....salience.Tears stream out her eyes and she mummbled

"I didn't even get to say goodbye..."

After hours of crying the lady layed on the bed holding herself.Her breathing start to fasten up and her heart race.

"Whats wrong with me?..."

Her vision start to close up and her body went numb.She was dead.

~The end~

I got bored so I made this