Chapter 1

So after going to the police I was thinking "am I gonna survive all that is to come and who am I gonna have to support me". "How would I cope without my mum would she love me still or would she hate me" . I spend so many years with my mum it would be hard but can I do it. I know it would go to court and I was thinking would I win or lose.

The next morning I went to work and told my boss what I was through and my boss told me she and the rest of the colleagues would be behind me and if I need time off I can have time off and I said no I want to keep busy and she said OK. I wasn't in work that day but I bumped in to an old friend and I told her what has happened and she gave me a hug and said let's go nd have fun and she told me she was pregnant and I was so excited and she was having twins I was so pleased.

That say we went all over on beach, the amusements and some slushes as it was very hot and I got upset coz I missed my mum so we went to see my mum and she asked me if it was true and I said yes and she didn't believe me. I was so upset I didn't know what to think, I just thought "omg my mum hates me so much 😭😭" and I cried so much and my m said to me "here comes the water works how do you think I feel you took everything from me, I have Robert, Alex, Steven and I have lost you how could you"

I thought I have lost everything and its all because I told the truth and when you have been brought up telling the truth is a good thing to do  it that day made me feel like I did the wrong thing and I never thought I would be criticism by any one.