jaeden🥰

jaeden pov- I was walking to first period with my friend gaten, my crush and bestfriend moriah and her brother, my friend wyatt, it's our first day of junior year and we all have all our classes together. Gaten and wyatt were rambling about...something honestly I don't even know and me and moriah walked in a comfortable silence, she then broke the silence "hey bub um can we talk?" I replied with a nod and walked over to our lockers "what's up ri?" I asked her. I got kinda worried because she was fiddling with her hands and not looking at me, so I grabbed her hands and lifted her chin to look at me "you can tell me anything" I said to her. She nodded and I let go of her chin, she then took a deep breath in and said "jaeden wesley martell I love you so muc-" I cut her off by kissing her, I can tell she was shocked but she kissed back. I guess we didn't realize that we were kissing for so long that the principal yelled at us and now we're suspended for two days, which kinda sucks because we won't be with our friends but at least we'll be together! "shit jae I'm sorry for getting us suspended:(" she said looking down at her feet, "hey love it's okay do u wanna come back to my house my mom is visiting friends till the end of the month." I asked her while smiling hoping to cheer her up, she looked at me and smiled in response. We get in my car and she puts some music on and immediately starts singing I smiled and laughed at how cute she was, I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it and we both blushed and smiled at each other. *TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO JAES PLACE* I pull my car into my driveway and I open the car door for her to get out, she just laughed and smiled at me, I grabbed her hand and she squeezed it as we walked into my house and we went up to my room. I locked the door just incase one of our friends tries to get in my room, I took off my shoes, socks and shirt because it was warm in my room leaving me shirtless in shorts, she also took off her shoes socks and sweater leaving her in a tank top and shorts. We lied down instantly tangled in each other "hey moriah, will you be mine?" I looked her while tracing shapes on her arm, "yes I would love to, only if you're mine though" she said we both laughed and started leaning in. I connected our lips I held onto her waist while rubbing it, she moaned a little and had her hands in my hair or around my neck. We pulled away "I love you so much babe" I said tightening my grip on her waist "I love you so much more baby" she said while smiling, she pulled me to her so now our bodies were touching. I pulled her on top of me and we just lied together enjoyed eachother, occasionally making out or just talking about life:)

a/n hi this is shit but I missed making imagines so enjoy 💞