The Origin Of Slenderman

It was a warm night

Birds were nestling into their homes.

Foxes were tending to their families

Nature was full of never ending life,

On a house far to the north.

There was a magnificent doctor, he could heal all ailments.

His primary care, were the children who would never heal, children that were about to die. But he tried to give them the best out of life before their final day arrived.

Other days, he would help deliver children into the earth, tonight , he had to deliver his own into the planet.

This man, was known as Dr Stephan Niedan.

His wife was Alina Niedan.

"Al, you gotta try . Push babe, push harder , harder. There , I see a head . Nearly there and...It...it's a boy! We have a boy Al! Oh he's so...Al?"

The moment was cut tragically short.

Stephan's wife died.

The pressure was too much and her heart gave way.

His days went by in a daze, he found it hard to grasp reality and fiction.

But he tried to for his child.

Years went by , the stress took it's toll but he lived on and so did his son, who he called.

Kieran.

Kieran was a pale , long , skinny boy. He had rather off hair . White, pure white hair.. Being labelled a freak, he endured major bullying, but still succeeded at working on mathematics , and an English scholarship. It was at 13, the school elected him a prodigy . Much to his dismay.

"Father..."

He slid open the door, walking in with a limp. He had endured another beating.

"Again? Can't you take up boxing ?"

Groaned the once proud doctor now nothing more than a lay about drunkard.

"I hate the violence...it's..not right to hurt another being."

He murmured. But he knew it was a loss, his father never listened much, unless it was to do with drinks or with porn. Truly a sad sight for what he formerly was, but that too was a long time ago.

"Ugh..the world son, it don't give a shite, if you live. If you die, if you get beat. No one will care...no one will do a thing...just watch..and listen...if you want to get even. Get them where it will hurt. Find a weak spot and you prey on it."

Stephan said in a drunken haze as he passed out, Kieran sighed. He often lay in bed . Thinking of things teenage boys should not. The bullying took it's toll, he would dream of this dark beast, mouth dripping black ooze and eyes blaze red. He never knew him. But he didn't fear him.

He was curious of him.

Laying on his desk at school, he was awoke by a sharp nudge. It was a boy named Jaque , he was a burly boy with a bulked up body. For some reason, he was hated by him. The bruised arms were curtesy of him and his lackies. Troy ,Max, and Kirkland.

"Hay Snow White, where are the dwarves?"

The normal insults bored him , he tried not to show it.

"So, how much ya got today? Better be more, or I'll beat you worse. I hate paying the lunches fee."

He grunted . Kieran had little money, his father could once afford decent things, before his drink addiction . Now there was the little money he earned from paper rounds that got him his meals. Also the only clothes he had was a suit.