Introduction

Hello, I see you are interested in my plots! But before we start you must read this to the end there are rules I must set before you begin messaging me or whatever..

If you wish to rp with me you should know these important things.. I want to start off by saying I will not rolplay with you if you can't accept my style. I do not do semilit or 3rd person. I am mostly a one liner just so you know.. If you do not mind that we are good! You cannot correct my spelling or the rp ends.. If you are mean or can't stand my style being different from yours then we can not rp.

There are rps I will not do.

I will not do:

Rape rps.
Under aged/child porn rps.
Slave rps.
Oc rps ( not rn ).
Cannon x ocs.
Murder rps.
Forceful or unconcentscal rps.
----------------------------------------------------

Every plot will have a number, name and colored dots above. Depending on how many of the same colored dots will tell you just how dirty the rp is ment to be.

You have to fallow the plots as written no changing them!

Red dots are sexual and if their are more of the same red dots that means the rp is very sexual.

Blue dots is for romantic.

White is none sexual.

Black is dramatic and funny that may include sex but is less.
----------------------------------------------------------

Do you live in a different timezone?

Not on wattpad much or can't access it all the time?

No problem I can ether wait till you reply or try to find a better way. I'm also on discord and Kik if those suit you better.. I'm very patient and don't judge. I'm not pushy!

You can message me on here or on these!

Discord: Sondra Rosèya#781

Kik: DiamondFurry
-----------------------------------------------

Do not ask for my Facebook or phone number..

-----------------------------------------------------

How this works is you message me if you like when you see a plot you like. Tell me the name or number and or both so I can look and see witch one you want.

You must agree to my different style I do not care what style you use as long as you don't mind mine!

Note: I cannot play vegeta he's all yours!!  Please make him as sassy, mean and rude as possible.. No uke vegeta please.. I prefer him to be dominant and demanding all the time. But not abusive! Do not make him be a dushbag..
---------------------------------------------------------

I also agree to maybe playing others in the background. I can play:

Goku, trunks, chichi, bula, kid trunks, gohan, piccolo maybe and others.

Please do not describe too much in sexual scenes like body parts.. Don't talk too nasty and this is only for rp I do not do this to find a date it for rp only no rl romance.

The plots will have 100 plots per chapter to keep track of them all.
--------------------------------------------------

Free to continue to next page! This chapter is the intro so it doesn't count as a chapter.