OS

She was heartbroken, with her eyes filled with tears. Standing, with her back facing him. He asked in a low voice.... "Don't even I deserve a sight?"
His red eyes, full of pain, were clearly showing that how much broken he is from inside. That how badly his heart is shattered into million pieces. He was not able to understand what just happened, how did it happen, how did he not trust her? How did he blame her? How did he point at her? How did he think like that about her? How did he LEAVE HER ALONE ON THE ROAD? He was lifeless. He found himself the worst person on this planet. He found himself a person, who deserves nothing but HATE, SUFFERINGS, PAIN! His soul was shouting in pain. She was not able to make an eye contact with him. Neither she could look at him. She said... With a painful voice.. "Just go!"
The flow of his tears grew even more hearing this. He bowed his head, looked down, and did let his tears flow.

After a minute of silence, he wiped his tears, and came a bit closer. He sat on his knees, sighed, and said "I...I know. I know you can't forgive me... not even I deserve it. I..." He started to cry out loud, while sitting on the floor on his knees. An unstoppable river of tears was falling from his eyes. She could not bear listening him cry. It was killing her to hear him cry like this. She had never liked this side of Karan. It was breaking her. She was feeling the pain of his cries. But also she had not forgotten what he had done. The person, who was, in fact is, her SAB KUCH, did this with her. He slowly stood up, and said painfully "Preeta... Can you hug me?" And she fell on her knees hearing this. She was weeping badly. She was feeling so much pain, as if someone is cutting off her heart with scissors. His cries were making her weak. This time, his voice had some other feels, some other sensation... some other pain, he said "PLEAASE!?" Now this was it for her. She immediately stood up, and looked at him, who was full of pain, completely broken.. inside out. His eyes were crying, his heart was crying, his soul was crying. He somehow, managed to look at her. After a sight of her's, he sighed.. and gave a painful smile. She could'nt help, and just ran to him, and hugged him tightly. She got all the peace in his arms, for what she was craving. He placed his one hand on her waist, and the other on her back. He tightened his grip over her, she too hugged him tighter. It started drizzling. Everything was so calm and quiet. He placed his mouth on her shoulder, and cried his heart out. Cried out all his pains and worries. He got the comfort of this whole world in her arms. And also for her, his arms were the only place which gave her the relief from every stress. She was feeling it. Feeling the proximity. Feeling his fragrance, feeling the comfort of his arms. They kept hugging each other even tighter and tighter, as if it is the last hug of their lives. They wanted the time to be stopped, they wanted that moment to stay forever. There was no voice, no noise, except for that of the droplets. They broke the hug. They were looking into the depths of each other's eyes, with a lot of pain, and love for each other. Their tears were hiding under the droplets. He gently wiped her tears with his hands, and so she did. He slightly smiled, as if he has got what he wanted, and the reason of his living has been fulfilled. There was silence all over, seemed to be the silence before the thunderstorm. She felt something strange in his eyes. He moved backwards, without turning... He was continuously looking at her, and smiling. He opened the door of his car, sat inside.. & left. She was happy, she was confused, she was nervous, she was emotional. She looked at the sky, closed her eyes... and felt the droplets. He drove to an isolated place, and came out of the car. There was a bridge, which had water on either sides. He went to the bridge, and shouted out loud "PREETAAAAAA"  She there suddenly opened her eyes and tensely said "Karan!" She was not feeling any well, and was having strange thoughts in her mind. He stood on the bridge's wall, and remembered of his every memory spent with his best friend! He slowly closed his eyes, and smilingly said "I love you Preeta!" And then he jumped into the water. She started breathing heavily, and then she fainted.