Chapter 1

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Your annoying alarm clock went on and on. Finally, you gave up, and shut it off. It was your favorite time of the year, Fall. The crisp morning air wrapped around your nose, and the leaves were changing colors outside your window. You got up, and brushed your teeth. As you undressed to take a shower, you heard your mom calling you.

"Anna! Breakfast is ready!" Your mom yelled.

"Coming," You said while going in to the shower.

The warm water soothed you, and made the day much better. You loved to shower, especially in the morning when the water is so warm and relaxing. You shaved next, and then got out and dried yourself. As you were putting on lotion, your mom yelled again.

"ANNA!"

"I'm coming!" you screeched.

You quickly did your makeup. It wasn't that much anyway. Concealer, Fall time color eyeshadow, and a winged out eyeliner along with a tiny bit of blush. That was your Fall look, and you loved it so much.

You walked out of your bathroom, and went to your closet. You pulled out some deep blue Hollister jeans, and a big white pullover sweater, along with a white t-shirt to go underneath. You changed in to your clothes, and then grabbed a white beanie. You loosely curled your light brown hair, and put the beanie on. Your deep red purse was sitting on your bed, and as you were reaching for it, your mom yelled again.

"Anna! You're going to be late!"

"I'm almost ready!"

You quickly grabbed your purse, put your knee-high boots on, and ran downstairs.

"I think I'll skip," you said while grabbing a Special K bar.

"Alright Anna, Love you." Your mom said while kissing your cheek.

"Stop it mom! I'm not a child anymore, I'm 16." You said. "See you later mom."

You ran out the door, and met up with your best friend. You guys gossiped while walking to school, about this new kid named Niall Horan. Both of you had a huge crush on him.

     When you got to school, you saw him sitting on the stairs.

"Oh my god. There he is." McKenna said.

"Go talk to him Kenna!" You said.

You called her Kenna for short, because she loved that name. She really just wanted to take the 'Mc' out of it, since it sounded like McDonalds or McRonald, or whatever that stupid thing is.

"I- I'm not sure. You go talk to him, you need a boyfriend! I have a few other guys I can have." McKenna said.

"I'll go for it." You said, with a confident smile.

You were walking towards him, when suddenly you tripped. You knew you blew your chance, you looked stupid tripping on a little thing.

"Are you okay!?!?" Niall said while running up to you.

"I-I guess." You said.

Niall held your hands and pulled you up. He sat you down, and he sat in front of you.

"Are you sure?" Niall said.

"Yeah." You said while blushing.

He had a wonderful Irish accent, and it made you want to faint, but of course, that would make you look more like an idiot. You looked at Niall, and your eyes met. Niall started leaning in towards you to kiss you, when suddenly-

RING RING RING RING RING.

The bell rung. You could've had a chance to kiss your crush, but the dumb school bell went off. Niall helped you up, and walked you to class. He had the same 1st period as you. When you guys reached the door, you saw that you still had 3 minutes. Niall took you to the janitor's closet, held your hands, and slowly leaned in and kissed you. You felt like fainting right there, but you didn't, you continued on kissing him. He stopped, and you guys exchanged numbers. Niall held your hand again, and walked you back to 1st period, you guys barely made it. Niall sat next to you on the left, and McKenna sat next to you on the right.

"Where were you?" Whispered McKenna.

"I'll tell you after school." You whispered back.

You looked at Niall, and he smiled at you. You blushed, and looked at the board. Niall slipped you a text.

"Wanna go out sometime?" you read.

"Of course :)" you sent back.

Niall secretly read the text, and smiled at you, and you smiled back. McKenna looked at you shocked.

RING RING RING RING RING

1st period was finally over. Niall walked you to 2nd period again, turns out you two have the same exact schedule except for 5th period. You guys only had 6 periods at your school, not counting lunch. You guys sat down in 2nd period, and McKenna wasn't there.

      Finally a few hours later, it was lunch time. As soon as McKenna saw you, she ran up to you.

"Anna!" she yelled. "Come here!"

"Come on Niall" you said. "She's my best friend."

Niall held your hand, and you walked over to McKenna.

"So that's what's happening!" McKenna said.

McKenna was really happy for you, and you were extremely happy to be Niall's girlfriend.

"Let's go stand in line for lunch?" you suggested.

"Alright babe," Niall said.

"Babe huh?" McKenna said.

You blushed, and held Niall's hand while walking to the lunch line. For lunch it was either take-out pizza or teriyaki chicken, so you decided to get teriyaki chicken. Niall got the same thing, and McKenna got pizza. You guys sat down, and Niall told you a little bit about himself, and you did aswell. Niall told you that your first date would be out in an open field, where you can watch leaves fall, in all different colors, and you couldn't wait.

When you finished eating, the bell rang. Niall and McKenna finished up, and you guys walked to 3rd period.

3rd period was Math, and you absolutely hated it, so you just daydreamed about Niall, and about how your first date is going to go.

RING RING RING RING

The bell stopped your thoughts, and you walked to 4th period with Niall, but McKenna wasn't in that class with you. It was History, which was also boring, so you tuned out again. Before you knew it, it was the end of the day, and the last bell rang for dismissal. You held Niall's hand and walked with him, and McKenna. You told McKenna what happened along the way, and Niall blushed at some parts, and you blushed at some parts as well. Who cares? You just couldn't wait until your first date with the one and only Niall Horan.