My thoughts

All I do day and night is dream about sex. There's one problem tho I am 17 years old and still a virgin with no control over my hormones. I always wonder how it feels and if there's pain where does the pleasure come in at. I read all types of freaky hard core sex books, they make me have a wet sensation down there.

What is sex? I know I'm 17 but it just seems people do it for there own personal gain maybe I'm just trippen. My friends always sit up and talk about there sex life around me. Little do they know I've been lying. I hate to lie to them because they're basically all I have I just feel like they'll underestimate me or just won't trust me I know that sounds stupid but that's females in talking about. Am I wrong to feel this way?

I'm not ready to lose it yet. When's the time rite? Nobody knows these answers. Most of my friends had sex around ages 14/15 but me I'm just not bout it. When I'm out to the club and I'm really drunk and I'm dancing on guys and they ask me if I'm trying to go back to there home or hotel to do something....... I don't say oh no I'm a virgin. I say oh I can't leave my friends or lol it's that time of month. I'm sure it grosses them out but I don't care I'm damn sure not about to lose my virginity to some one night stand or nothing like that I have respect for my self. I really want to stop being an odd ball tho find a nice man and be in a happy and healthy relationship than finally lose my virginity. Your horny all the time and you can't help that your pussy is wet all day or your nipples are hard. Honestly being a Virgin sucks. Please pleasure me!