A family just moved in to Yongsan area, Korea. Their new luxury house shows that this family is a high class, rich, affluent, cash rich, cannot describe how wealthy they are. They lived in Italy before for business purposes and decided to move back to their hometown.

        The Family has three members only. Yoo Jeongyeon is a professional photographer. Her wife named Im Nayeon, on the other hand is a well-known and famous model. Of course they won't forget their only lovely daughter, Chaeyoung, a 21 year old college student who took Bachelor's Degree in Fashion design in Accademia Italiana for two years. Now, she would like to pursue Dancing in Seoul Institute of the Arts with the full support from her parents.

        They are substantial but so down to earth family. Jeongyeon and Nayeon raised Chaeyoung well. They taught her to be kind, humble, generous and they avoided spoiling her. Their bond is on the highest level, always spending happy times for this family.

        Their first week in Yongsan was a tiring week for them. Good thing they already fixed everything now, their house's furnitures and Chaeyoung's papers for her school, because she'll start to attend and study by tomorrow. That night, Chaeyoung was found inside her room, lying on her bed with a prone position. She's doing music with her MPK mini, connected to her garageband on her phone. Her stomach growled in the middle of her work so she went downstairs to cook some foods. Trying to impress her parents, since all of them are not eating yet, she tried to cook pasta for them. She made it with pure love and after that, went upstairs to call her parents for the dinner. Her feet brought her in front of her parent's room, knocking softly. "For sure my moms are busy doing some papers and transactions." She breathed. Instead of leaving, she forced herself to open the door and witnessed her parents making out. "Oh my god, you two are so gross!" The girl covered her eyes with her hand as she saw her mom, Nayeon, almost naked. "This is how you were made baby cub!" Jeongyeon yelled and kissed her wife again. "B-but... Y-you two a-are g-gay... Aish! Stop that moms! I made a pasta for dinner." ... "You hear that honey? She cooked! We have to taste that!" Jeongyeon jumped out of her bed quickly and helped her wife to wear her shirt. "This tastes so good!" Jeongyeon lets out a bright expression, complimenting her daughter's food while digging on it. "I'm more tasty right?" Nayeon asked, smirking. "Honey, don't ask that in front of our baby cub! Jeez let's do some sweet talks after this okay?" Jeongyeon replied which made Chaeyoung face palmed. "So! Your school will start tomorrow, you ready baby?" Nayeon tucked her daughter's hair behind her ear. "Yes mommy, I'm always prepared just like you." The girl simpered.

        They already finished their food, Chaeyoung helped her mom, Jeongyeon, in washing the dishes while Nayeon was out for a moment. Estee Lauder contacted her to be their new model and endorser. "Good night baby cub. Sleep well." Jeongyeon and Nayeon kissed her forehead before she sleeps.

        Next morning, after taking a shower, eating breakfast and preparing her things for school, Chaeyoung bid good-byes to her parents leaving kisses on their cheeks. She has the looks, even though she's wearing simple attire today, a Chanel  loose shirt paired with ripped black jeans and laceless Vans. Like Nayeon, she can confidently carry any style and like Jeongyeon, who always want to wear comfy clothes.

        Her chauffeur was already waiting outside. "Good day Mister!" She greeted and hopped inside her Black class A Benz. The ride lasted for half an hour before they arrived at her school. Before she hops out, she handed her chauffeur a small box of strawberry milk. "Ma'am?"... "Just a morning drink for you, mister! Enjoy your day!" She chuckled and closed the door of the car.

        As soon as she walked inside the campus, all the eyes were looking at her. She can hear some students talking.

"She's the daughter of the famous model right?"