Ch 1: opening ceremony

"Tiffany you need to do the laundry!" yelled stepmother.

When Tiffany came downstairs she saw her stepmother watching TV and her two step sisters putting on makeup.

"Tomorrow's my first day of college there might be an opening ceremony after wards. And so I might be coming home late."

"Sure. Make sure to do tomorrow's chores today then."

Tiffany ran upstairs and quickly finished her chores. When she was done she walked around the block while practicing her song for the opening ceremony.

The next day Tiffany walked to the stage through the cold winter wind.

While walking up the stage she bumped into a guy. "Sorry," they both said at the same time. Tiffany noticed that she got some of her red lipstick onto the Guy's jacket, but it was to late to tell him. He was lost in the crowd. The only thing she could remember of him was his brown colored hair and his heart shaped lips.

-D.O. POV-
That girl got her lipstick on my jacket, but she had brown hair like mine and a skinny body.

She was really cute!

"Sehun, I just saw a really cute girl, she bumped into me near the stage!"

"Well, so far you've only had two and so this will be your third crush. Maybe
this one may be lucky!"

"I have to find out who this is!"

-Normal POV-
It was finally Tiffany's turn to sing! When she walked up to the center of the stage it was dark, just the way she requested.

"I'm going to sing my favorite song, Expectation by NA Yunkwon. I hope you enjoy it!"

When Tiffany started singing, the whole stadium was silent. And in the end everyone applauded. Her singing was amazing thought everyone that could of heard it.

Her best friend, Emily came to congratulate her.

"You should've let people see you. If they did everyone would know you. You would be really popular!"

"But I don't want to be popular, I just want to sing my songs."

"Fine, did you hear, EXO is coming to our school! OMG Sehun's goimg to come to our school!!! I really want to meet him."

Next up is EXO, singing Wolf. Everyone screamed in excitement.

-D.O. POV-
"Sehun, do you know the girl that sang Expectation? She was really good!"

"Now you have four crushes!! You've changed a lot!"