Part title

Taehyung slammed his locker and started walking to his last class of the day. He was so excited to get home and just cuddle up with his dog and watch T.V. He was minding his business until he heard laughter from behind him, Taehyung tried to ignore it and head to his class but he tripped over someone's foot causing him to fall face first on the floor. This wasn't anything new, Tae has been getting bullied for many years now but never let it get in the way of his life.

He stood up and adjusted his clothes and looked straight at his bully, "what do you want?" It seems like Taehyung has been asking that question for years now and only got one response back .

"For you to stop being a waste of space, I mean... look at what you're wearing. You've worn the same black hoodie and same black jeans for the past week. Are you poor or something?", Lee Felix mocked.

Taehyung scoffed, "Take your own advice and stop wearing the watch your ex gave you 5 years ago." Tae grabbed his backpack and made his way to class.

As he stepped in the class his eyes widened. There was a new teacher...

"You're 5 minutes late. This is unacceptable, detention after school."

Taehyung scoffed, "Who the fuck are you?"

The well dressed man stood up and walked towards Taehyung.

"Mr Jeon. It's a pleasure meeting you too. Take a seat please."

Tae rolled his eyes and went to his seat.

"Let's begin." Mr Jeon said with a smile.

Taehyung watched Mr Jeon take off his blazer. His white button up shirt obviously being too tight for his tight muscles, you could almost see his abs. Taehyung felt his cheeks warm up as his curiosity of how he would look like without the shirt overwhelmed him. He looked down and saw that he was slightly hard.

His mind went into an abyss as he daydreamed.

"Taehyung!" Mr Jeon called for the third time

Tae shook his head and returned to reality "What? Hi yes I'm here."

"I said what is pi?"

"Delicious"

Mr Jeon squeezed the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed. He looked at taehyung with a disappointed face, "We were JUST talking about this. I'm afraid I'm going to have to extend your time on the detention."

"That's funny, you think I'm gonna come to your stupid detention?"

Mr Jeon walked over to Taehyungs desk and rested his hand on the table and slouched to make eye contact with the younger.

"Don't make me make this punishment worse" he whispered

Tae looked up at him with scared eyes, knowing that Mr Jeon wasn't kidding.

"Y-yes sir.." Tae cursed himself for stuttering

The younger felt himself getting even harder by Mr Jean's intense stare so he looked away to try and relax his body.

______________________________

**BELL RINGS**

Everyone leaves and Tae is the last one with Mr Jeon and it was dead silent.

And the thing that made everything a lot worse is that the younger was painfully hard. He watched Mr Jeon mark everyone's books and glimpsing at Tae every now and then. Mr Jeon seemed like a hard working man.. someone who would be dominant... someone who would know how to please someone... all these thoughts ran through Tae's mind and he knew he HAD to touch himself or he's going to be in pain.