Basic Character Profile

Nation Name: Prussia & East Germany

Human Name: Gilen Wolfgang Beilschmidt

Gender: Male

Age: 23 (physically)

Birthday: January 18th

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Orientation(s): Demisexual & Panromantic

Religion: Atheist

MBTI: ISFJ (The Defender)

Moral Alignment: True Neutral

Temperament: Melancholic

Appearance:

He stands at 5'9" (175 cm) and weighs around 130 pounds (58 kg) with pale skin. His hair is silver which ends at his mid-back and is wavy, soft, and thick. He has blue eyes which have a sunken in look. His face is diamond-shaped. His body type is ectomorph, meaning his body is slender and lean with long arms/legs with some visible muscle. He's missing his left arm and has a bronze prosthetic arm in place of the real arm that's fully functional. He has two tattoos (a sword going down the side of his upper right arm and black eagle wings on his upper back extending from shoulder to shoulder). He has two piercings as well (black dolphin bites in the middle of his chin and a black nose ring in his left nostril).

His fashion sense consists of dark colors. He wears solid-colored shirts, band shirts, or flannels. As well as leather jackets or hoodies and jeans with combat boots or converse shoes. His fashion originated from the East German punk movement of the 1970's/1980's. As for headwear, he normally wears beanies. He's almost always wearing a silver chain necklace with an Iron Cross pendant. He has the tendency to tie his hair into ponytails using ribbons (blue or black) as well.

Scars:
He has a scar on his left cheek in the shape of a slanted line. This was the first scar he ever received.

He has various faded bullet wound scars and scars from shrapnel all over his body. His biggest scar from shrapnel starts a bit on his left cheek, go horizontally over the bridge of his nose, and end near the opposite side of his right cheek from his time as a medic during World War l and World War ll.

He has a medium-sized x-shaped scar going over the middle of his chest represents his nation's dissolution (February 25th 1947).

He has a scar that starts on the right side of his front above his navel, stretching to the middle, representing the Evacuation of East Prussia (January 1945 - March 1945) during World War Two.

He has a medium-sized bullet wound scar which points downward on the left side of his back below his shoulder blade, representing the Battle of Königsberg (January 1945 - April 9th 1945) during World War Two against Russia.

There's a jagged scar going down his left side representing the Battle of Zorndorf (August 25th 1758) against Russia, which was known as the bloodiest battle of the 18th century.

During the Battle of Hochkirch during the Seven Years' War (October 14th 1758), Austrian forces attacked a Prussian camp early in the morning, resulting in going after Gilen and stabbing him in the chest with a bayonet. With more than quarter of the army dead and no one around to help after the retreat, the physical and mental strain of it all caused a deep scar to appear. Starting with the wound 2P Austria gave him below his collar bone, it ends below his chest.