7 minutes in heaven with joe waud

*edited*

me and my friends were all having a sleepover in my house while my mum was on a work trip for 2 weeks.
At the sleepover:
Chase says "omg guys we should do seven minutes in heaven, who agrees?"
Payton,Anthony,Jason,joe and 3 of my friends all said sure.
"I'll write all the names down" said Arzaylea(My best friend).
I got so scared because she knows I'm like in love with joe but I told her to keep it low key and if that means not putting my name in at all, it's worth it.
Arzaylea comes walking back into the room and asks "okay, whose picking first?"
Chase volunteers and puts his hand in the bowl and says "y/n and ..." he says as he's picking another piece of paper that says "joe!!!"
Joe looked at me, winked  and came up to me, put his hand out for me to take and ofc without thinking I held his hand.
Joe takes me into the closet and locked the door as soon as I got in.
Joe walks up to me with a smirk on his face and lust in his eyes.
He walks closer to me and with every step he takes I move back until I'm against the wall and he puts his hands either side of me so I can't go anywhere.
His lips come closer and closer to mine and I closed the gap between us. Joe moves his hands from the wall to grab my ass and whispers lustfully "jump princess"
And I follow his instructions and jump onto his waist.
The kiss became more heated, I was getting so heated down there so I started to pull on his hair and wrap it round my fingers making him moan heavy.
Joe whispers "wow I'd smash that pussy if I had long enough" and i try to hide my blush but it didn't work.
"You're cute when you blush yanno" joe says seductively.
I giggle and try to get my breath back.
Joe says smirking "oh princess you think imma let you get your breath back so easily, this time but not next time"
I look at him and he's smirking and I turn around to go and leave the closet when I get to the door joe pulls my waist back and says "you realise I have the key to the door right?"
"Damn" I say
Joe says " come here princess, I wasn't finished"
I follow his instructions and go back to the wall.
But this time things are more intense than before, he started to rub my clit
Chase bangs on the closet door shouting "times up" and me and joe walk out with messy hair and holding hands.
After everybody else has their turn it was night time so I asked everyone where they want to sleep and they all said the living room is fine so I was gonna sleep in my bedroom while everyone else had blowup mattress.
I was getting changed in my bedroom when I hear my door open and close again and I turn around to see joe shirtless and in his boxers.
I thought to myself: god he's so sexy, I just want him in me already!
Joe said " you like what you see gorgeous?"
But damn I didn't even realise I was staring at his lower stomach and boxers.
"Uhh, what?" I say confused not taking in what he had just said.
"You were staring at my boxers princess." "Did you want anything?" He said to me staring at my booty shorts and bra I was wearing.
"Uhh I don't think so, why?" I replied questioningly.
"Well you had a pretty intense stare going on gorgeous" he said smirking knowing I was staring at his abs and boxers again.

"Oh, i-I didn't realise" I say scared .
"Aww babe it's fine if you want to stare I'm not bothered" he said.
" I just came up to ask if you could help me blow up my bed"
I replied saying "joe, just sleep in my bed with me"
"You sure that's okay?"he said
"Yes joe other wise i wouldn't have said it" I say laughing.
Me and joe both get in bed and he starts to cuddle up with me.
"Joe what are you doing" I ask
He answers "I want to cuddle you to make sure you stay warm throughout the night because a gorgeous girl like you shouldn't get cold"
I thought to myself that that was the sweetest thing.
I continue to let him cuddle up to me.
I feel his hand slowly go down from my stomach to my pants and I don't say anything.
Joe slowly starts pulling my panties down when I moved his hand back up to my stomach.
"Ahh" joe says sadly.
He whispers to my as I'm drifting off to sleep "why don't you want me y/n, you're the only girl I want but the only girl not throwing yourself at me"
I say in my head, joe I do want you I just tried not to show it because I didn't know how you felt about me.
In the morning I wake up to no joe next to me but I hear the shower running.
I go into the bathroom and say "joe?"
"Omg you scared me princess" he said
I said "whatever you do don't use my shower things"
I don't know why I bothered because he said back " I won't on one condition"
"What is it" I ask
" you get in the shower with me" he says excitedly.
I don't even get to choose because not long after he said that, he pulls back the shower curtain I close my eyes so tight so I don't see him naked and he picks me up and puts me in the shower with all my clothes on.
" come on babe, let me undress you for your shower"
" I can undress myself when I want a shower tho joebear"
" I know, I just wanna see you" he says with lust in his eyes.
At this point I think to myself well I can let him see me naked but he isn't getting anything from me because I'm not ready to lose my virginity yet. He pulls my top off me and turns me around and squats down on the floor and  takes my booty shorts off and says " damn girl that ass looks even more beautiful and it's not even naked yet" he said smirking at me.
He turns me back around and I look down at him and nod to tell him that it's okay for him to take my panties off.
He takes it off with his teeth and stands up and looks me up and down.
His hands rest on my hips for a few second while we kiss until I feel his hands going down to where my bikini line is and he starts rubbing my clit with his thumb and finger making me a moaning mess.
"Ahh fuckkk joeeee" I moan into the kiss.
He backs away from the kiss picks me up gets us out the shower but makes sure to leave it running so no one hears us  and sets me on the edge of the counter.
"Open your legs princess" he says lustfully.
I do as he says and his tongue runs up and down my wetness.
"Fuckkk" "holy shit" I say while orgasming.
Joe. Stops for a second and  says " don't cum princess I'm nowhere near finishing"
He takes his tongue off to put 2 fingers inside me and then puts his tongue back on.
" joe I'm so close"
He stops completely and asks me " ready princess?"
And i know before I said I wasn't ready to lose my virginity but I really am now.
"YES joe Pleaseee I want you in me" I say begging him to put his big dick in.
"Y/n I'll go slow but tell  me when you want more princess" he says calmingly.
He puts his dick in my Pussy and I'm scream crying and then all of a sudden the pain goes away and it's so amazing to have a dick in your pussy.
"FASTER!" I beg joe.
"Hmm I'd rather torture you first babe" he says.
I say "Joe- you can't- stop at all- I'm so close- ahhh-hmm-mhhhhhhh-oh fuckk that feels so good joe"
Joe says dominantly "what's my name princess?"
"Daddy!" I moan out.
( skipped to when they finished)
Joe said "wow y/n you were amazing you actually made me cum and no one has done that to me so fast"
" haha it's because I'm special" I say with sarcasm.

—————————————————
Omg thank you so much for over 400 reads!!! Feel free to comment or message me saying new things you would like to be in this story xx