Chapter 1

I sit in my room, listening to music. Bopping my head along to in the end by Black Veil Brides, I flick through my math book. I twitch my nose,  pushing my glasses up. A piece of my dyed red hair fell from it's loose bun, I tuck it behind my ear.

The door opens. I don't bother looking up, I know it's my roommate , Jace. Yeah, I have a roommate. I'm at boarding school. Yes, my roommate is a boy. There weren't enough rooms and both of us are really smart so they didn't want to stop either of our scholarships. They're trying to fix it though. I don't really like sharing with a guy. He's smelly, doesn't tidy and a complete player. 

"Hey there, Elijah." I cringe. Yep, that's my name, even though I'm a girl. I just shorten it to Ellie. 

"What?" I look up. Yep, he's looking as good as he usually does. Tight black jeans with a red and black checkered shirt. A black beanie and a tattoo on his wrist. He knows people, that's how he got it. The school would usually suspend him but he's the best student in the school, so obviously he gets special treatment [not sarcasm].

"Oh, someone's touchy. Just wanted to introduce you to Jessica."  Yep , he had another girl with him. Was I surprised ? Nope. 

"Hello there, Jessica. I'm going to the library." I picked up my books and iphone, getting out of there as quickly as possible. No way was I hanging round just to see them make out for an hour. I stand outside the door, sorting out all my papers. Tucking my iphone in my back pocket, I start walking down the hallway. 

I reach the library and sit on a table by myself. I put my stuff on the table and pull the pencil from behind my ear. Yes, I can do that. I do it just to show off since no one else seems to be able to. 

I start to write out a simple equation, completing the work from the textbook when I hear a thud of books landing next to me.

"Brad!" I say, a grin plastered on my face.  Brad is my best friend. We're been friend ever since pre-school and I helped him colour in the  ariel's hair purple since I could colour in between the lines. From then on it was set, BFF's. 

"Hey Ellie, is that math?" He wrinkled up his nose. I nod, looking back down at the paper. I had to admit, trigonometry is hard. 

See, at this school you got a scholarship if you were really good at one particular subject. For me, it was art. For Brad, it was Science. For Jace, it was sport, obviously. 

"You'll never guess." He gushed.

"What?"

"Twins have started here. Both boys. One for me and one for you." He winked. Yes, he's gay. About as gay as they come too. He loves pink.

"Ha! How do you know that one of them is going to be gay, huh?" I ask doubtfully.

"I can take care of that little obstacle." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I snort. 

"Sure you will."

"I will! Anyway, their names are Matt and Elliot. Both tall, blonde, and handsome ! And for you, green eyes." He knows me so well, I have such a thing about eyes.

I roll my eyes. 

"They can't be that good looking." 

The door to the library opened. Two tall blonde guys entered. 

Ok, if that's them, then they sure as hell would make great models...

"I told you so." 

The one of the right, was slightly shorter. He wore a white top and light blue jeans, converses. The taller one on the left wore dark shorts and a black top. Also, converses.