Love

What is love? No really,what is love?
When you say those 3 words "I Love You",or hear it from someone else,do you actually know what it means? Do you know what love is?

How do you love? Do you love by touching or tasting or by feeling and experiencing? No really,how do you love someone or something? How do you have so much "love" for someone or something but you don't really have an idea what that word means.

Why do you love? Do you love for playful fun or for the experience? No,seriously,why do you love? Why do I love you and why do you love me? Do I even love you? Do you even love me?

Where is love? Funny to ask,but, where is love? Is love in the air? Is love only for certain people? What about me? What about you and me? Where does love take place or where is YOUR love? Have you ever thought about that?

When is love? Does that make sense? When is love? When does love take place or when do you love? Does it take place when you're alone in your dark room or in broad daylight at the park? I really want to know when is love.

Who is love? Do you know who is love? Do you know who is YOUR love? Do you know? Tell me,do you truly know? It's funny isn't it? Yes,I know you can't put it into words but yes,oh yes,I feel the same. But how do I know for sure? How do you know for sure?

What is love?
How do you love?
Why do you love?
Where is love?
When is love?
Who is love?

Answer:I Am Love

Who Are You?