never alone (finnian x OC)

"La la la.." I sang to myself as I skipped on top of a high wall, until I spotted a blond boy gardening.

He wore a simple light yellow top and shorts,upon his hands were gardening gloves but to top it all off was an adorable straw hat resting behind his neck.

"Hey there" I shouted to the boy making him jump in surprise, knocking down a tree on the process.

Chuckling a little I jumped off the wall and landed in the garden ..more or less, smoothing out my top and shorts.

The boy ran over to me.

"That's dangerous miss!" Concern could be seen all over his face as he neared me.

"Huh oh don't mind me" blood started trickling down my cheek "I'm fine hehe".

The boy gasped "oh no your hurt! Come quick!" He grabbed my hand with surprising force and rushed me inside a huge building, into a room.

I obediently sat on a chair while he tended to my wound.

"Hehe I'm yuki..nice to meet you" I smiled despite the wound.

He smiled a little "I'm finnian but call me finny..nice to meet you yuki..doesn't it hurt?" His face had a look Of worry and confusion.

"Happy to meet you finny" I grinned with delight " hmm not at all I'm different ..someone told me I shouldn't even exist" I pouted as I said this.

Looking up at finny hoping to see his adorable smile but he had a look Of utter sadness.

"Finny what's wrong?.. I'm sorry" I spoke quickly, desperately to make him smile again.

"Ah it's just..I'm the same as you.." finny gazed into my eyes with many mixed emotions.

"Wow that's amazing" my eyes sparkled

"Someone like me ..I'm not alone any more..this is great.." I nearly cried with happiness.

Finnys golden smile returned.

"Where do you live?" He questioned.

"Um..well.." I frowned a little.

"I see ..come on yuki..let's go see master" finny smiled as he got a hold of my hand and ran with me to his master.

My brunette hair flowing behind me.

(Time skip)

"Master! Master! I want you to meet yuki" finny excitedly called as he ran to the office with me.

"Who is yuki?!"  An irritated voice sounded from the chair inside the office.

Looking at the chair I saw a small boy dressed in blue,an eye patch and dark hair.

"Here she is ..please give her a job master.." finny ushered me forward still holding my hand.

The boy looked at me "I am Earl Phantomhive also known as Ciel.. and you are?.." Ciel raised his eyebrows.

"N-nice to meet you sir..I am yuki..I was an experiment..I escaped.." my voice boy quieter but ciel still heard every word..so did finny.

Finny held my hand a little tighter, I heard him sniffle.

'Is finny crying?!' I thought to myself urging myself not to turn around.

Ciel frowned a little then sighed"very well you will assist finny with any chores".

As soon as ciel finished talking finny dragged me away, once we were outside he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad I won't break you.." finny sniffed a little.

"...was you an experiment too finny?.." I asked sadly.

Finny nodded his head, without thinking I kissed his forehead.

"Its okay now..we will stick together" I held his hand tightly.

We both smiled and did chores together.

"We will never break.." we said together as the Stars shone in the sky.

"Never alone" we hugged tightly while smiling brightly.