21:29

Im Nayeon

Today 19:00

hi, it's been a while hasn't it?
i've missed you so much...
like, you can't imagine, nay, for real.
but i guess it doesn't matter that much now.

i just wanted to tell you this message is for you
it's for you, my dream. you have always been it.

i guess im bad at telling feelings apart, letting them get to me. im afraid when it comes to them.

how can i express my overflowing heart? i never know how to.
maybe im a little clumsy. either way, i'd like you to at least hear me out and read this.

i will remember everything you have done for me, even if you think i wasn't thankful, even if you think im a bad person.

im so sorry, really. i recently started having flashbacks of us. you don't know how much im missing you.

your smile and eyes.

your lips and hugs.

your loud voice in the morning.

maybe this is a dream, getting back with you. even if it is, i like it.

tomorrow i'll be here even if you're not. like you always have been, waiting for me. it's okay if you don't come back, i will remember you.

little by little our memories piled up..i will keep them as they were. i know you hate me now, however i want to give you back your heart. your heart you said i stole.

can you accept it? can you accept me?

i will always keep our memories as they were because you said it was thanks to me. you said i was everything, nayeon, you did. your words are hugging me again because you won't, but i want you to.

i hope you read this, unnie.

this is for you. you're my dream.

even if our memories are fading now, i hope the ones you keep of me are good.
even if our time is running out, i will always keep them.

please forgive me.

this is for you, nayeon.

Today 21:29

Excuse me, who is this? I don't know who you're trying to reach, but I have just been given this number by my Service Provider.

I'm sorry I'm not the one you're looking for.

Perhaps the previous owner has changed their phone number.

Hello?

Are you there?
seen

-kimwig