Part 1

"Unnie !!" I turn seeing my baby sister , Jieun. "Hey baby , hows school ?" I asked. "It was good .." She said. I hand her , her helmet. I got on the bike and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I drove back  to our rented apartment.

"Do I really have to follow ?" Asked Jieun. "Yes , so you won't be alone , just stay with bike .." I said as I pack my bags. "But Unnie it's illegal .." She said. "Jieun , we have no choice .. this is our only way to get money .." I said. I got on the bike and started it up. "I really don't want to do this .. but if u really want to stay in a comfortable place then .. I have no choice .." I said. She sigh and nodded , hoping on. I drove by near a gas station. I parked at the back and took my gun from the back. I wore my mask and hand Jiuen's mask to her. "Stay here. U have the walkie talkie , update me if there's anything .." I said. "Will be right back .." I said and I walked in the convenient store. I looked around to see if there's anyone. Great , I am alone.

"All clear ?" I asked. "All clear .." She said and I smirked. I stood up and pointed my gun towards the worker. Her eyes widened as she tremble in fear. "Cash in the bag or else I'll shoot !" I shouted but she didn't budge. "I said put the fucking money in the bag ! Or else I'll won't hesitate to shoot !" I shouted again making her stuffed the bag with cash. After she was done , I took the bag and went out from the back. I ran towards Jieun as she started the bike. I put the bag in the trunk and hopped on. "Go !" I shouted and she drove off as fast as possible.

"Yas ! Las vegas here we come !!" I Shouted making Jieun laugh.

I sat on the bed as I watch the tv.

"Again , two unknown criminal has robbed an convenient store. And just disappear like dust. Police are now searching for the unknown criminals."

I smirked and turn the tv off. I stood up and walked towards Jieun's room seeing her sound asleep. I really hate doing this but this is the only way to give Jieun a better future than mine. I love her , I can't lose her.

Jimin's POV.

I stare at the tv about the news of the unknown criminal. 60 crimes yet police can't catch him. He must be that strong. I have to find this guy. "Jungkook !" I shouted. "Yes boss ?" He asked. "We are gonna hunt for some criminal .." I said as I paused the tv. "Get the rest ready .." I said. "Yes boss .." he said as he went out.

Y/n's POV.

It was exactly 12 am and we are at another convenient store. I was about to walk in when Jieun grabbed my arm. "Don't go. Not today." She said. "What's wrong ?" I asked. "Something's wrong , I feel like something bad is going to happen to us .. please let's go back to the apartment .." She said squeezing my arm. "Look , I will go and take some cash , I will come back as soon as I can .." I said as I caress her cheek. I put my mask on and took my gun, grabbing my bag , walking in the store.

"Cash ! In the bag now !" I shouted as I point my gun towards him. He quickly put the cash in the bag. I smirk and took the bag. I was about when about to leave when I saw Jieun getting hold by a man. I point my gun towards him. "Let go of her !" I shouted. "Unnie !!" Shouted Jieun. "Well if it isn't the one and only criminal .." said a guy. He walked towards me and I walk backwards. "Let my sister go." I said as I loaded my gun. He chuckled and signaled his man. He push Jieun towards me. I pulled Jieun to back of me. "Who are you ?" I asked. He chuckled. "Park Jimin." He said and my eyes widened. "M-Mafia .." I said. He chuckled and nodded. "Yes , I am a mafia .. I want you to join my mafia team .." he said. "Why would I want to join your team ?" I asked.

"Money .." he said. "Oh and I only want you." He said. "I am not leaving my sister alone." I said. "Fine." He said as he point his gun towards Jieun. "I'll shoot her." He said. Jieun looked at me as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I give you 5 seconds. If u don't give me an answer , I will bust open your sisters head !" He shouted making me flinch. "5 ... 4 .... 3 ... 2 ..."

"Wait ! Fine !" I said and he smiled putting his gun down. "I will join you .. but you can never lay your hands on my sister .. even your mans can't touch her." I said and he chuckled. "Deal .." He said. "Aay goodbye to your girl .." he said. I looked at Jieun and she started crying. She hugged me tightly. "Run .. Run away .. don't look back ..." I whispered. "I will get out soon .. I promise .." I said. I released from the hug and she took out her necklace. She gave it to me and I nodded. She took the bag and went to the bike. Getting on it and drove away. Soon one of his men ,came and grab my arm.

He pulled me to the car and I went in. "Don't think you will see your sister again .." he said making me look up. He smirked and soon drove off.

We soon reach big ass mansion. He went out and I sigh , opening the door. I followed him in and my eyes widened at the big ass house. "My worker will show u around." He said as he walked away. "Hi !" I turn seeing a guy with a broad shoulders , smiling at me. "You must be the new girl here , it's been a long time since I've seen a girl in the house .." he said.