The Killers

Emily felt emotions burst through her eyes as tears when she saw her older brother lay headfirst on her bedroom floor surrounded by a pool of blood. His white body and wide eyes reminded Emily of the last words she spoke to him, "You will never be my brother ever! Leave me alone freak!" She choked words between her sobs and soon her mouth was drooling with spit that formed a circle around her. Emily continued to cry until the room darkened and Emily's face grew red and sweaty. It was amazing how fast it happened. Once Emily and her brother were happy. Their mother wasn't sick and their father was perfectly alive. That was the life and Emily thought it would always be that way. It all changed when Emily turned fourteen. Her father died of a heart attack and her mother grew very sick. Just when Emily thought it couldn't get worse her brother died. Darkness swallowed the earth and the sky filled with thousands of gleaming dots." Emily..." A voice from the door emerged Emily didn't notice. She was to caught up in mourning over her brothers death."Emily for gods sake if you don't open this door I will break it down come in there and kill you!" Emily froze." Kill me?" She thought."Who was this person outside the door?" her mind raced through thoughts. Then, like a laser the door flew open and a man with dark brown hair that came down to his collar and pale eyes walked in, followed by a blonde girl who wore her hair in braids and had eyes the color of the sun. They were both covered in blood and both had a chainsaw strapped to their waist. Emily jumped back and her heart skipped a beat."A... Don't...Hu...rt... me!" She pleaded. The girl snickered violently." Wow! You are the dumbest girl iv'e met!" Teased the girl. Emily felt her throat burn with embarrassment, but right know was not the time to introduce herself. Now was the time to run, pick up her legs and run. The girl clung to the mans arm and he didn't seem to mind. "Why would I hurt you? I'm here to help you" said the man with a stern face. Emily didn't believe him, and showed it by flinging open her third story window. She started pushing her body through, but was interrupted by the girl screaming "You idiot!" Emily didn't care if she was an idiot because one way or another she was getting away from those two.Emily was flying to the ground at full speed. Why did she jump? She really was an idiot. CRASH!!! Emily's elbow bled rapidly, and her whole foot was covered in blood. She could hear the snapping and tearing of her bones and she did not like it. She closed her eyes and tried to stay calm. Then she was awoken by two figures. Two bloody figures. Her neck ached with pain and she could hear screaming, but it wasn't hers.