Her Life Befor Him

28/02/2012:
It was my 16th birthday yet no one celebrate it with me my parents are always away the maids used to do that but this time I have no one.
I used to be fat all my life, food is my first and last love unlike other girls I never been with a man before
Never dated because all the man's likes the women's body and not her mind.
Today I had the most inappropriate day of my life my colleagues in my high school made a big poop shaped cake for me and made fun of me so I decided to change it's almost finals and I am planing to study abord next year.
My first decision is getting fit.
28/02/2016:          
Today is my graduation day, I studied cooking and specialise in sports, the first thing was an obsession, the second is something I grew feallings for while doing it to lose Wight, I just fell in love with the pain the adrenalin and the results.

28/02/2018:
It's my birthday again yet this time it's deferent my parents are hire and they made this prencess party for me to show up in their fucking society and as mom said we need to introduce you to the world, well I don't need that.
I just have my own business I own a few restaurants in Korea and around the world my restaurants make every kind of food you imagine just name it and it will be made for you also it's healthy.
I in the other hand am working as a personal trainer for celebritys uselly I work with women but I don't say no to man's so you know.
My mom bought this prencess like dress for me which I won't be wearing.
Currently I am in my room a hairstylist curling my hair"mam do you want me to lift it up"the girl said"no just finish curling it and live"i said "but mam I was ordered_" are you disobeying me"i asked glaring at her from the mirror "no mam I am sorry" she said "good" I responded then I heard a small sniffing I lifted my eyes at her she was crying "shit stop stop" I said"i am sorry mam"she said bowing I turned to her grabbed her hands and made her sit facing me. "I am sorry I was harch on you" I said smilling at her"no mam _"Alia"i cut her "Alia the thing is my boss told me to listen to everything you mom sais or he will fire me and I really need this job I have a family to take care of and I need to study and you know" she cried harder"what's your name"i asked "Hiba" she said "what do you study" I asked "well i stopped few years ago because my father passed away but I used to be a cook" she said "I am sorry about your father" I said "and for your studies do you still want to be a chef" I said smiling "I do but I can't" she said crying harder"stop I want you to trust me"i said whipping her tears"how old are you"i said "I will be 20 next month" she said "great we are the same age" I said hugging her"ahhm yeah "she said" listen I will help you if you helped me and we will be friends "I said" you friend with me I don't think so"she said"why not don't you like me"i said doing ageo "hhhhh I do i do" she said"so friends"i said" ofcaurs "she said hugging me again" now listen I want you to do a smocky makeup for me that one that screams bitch all the way because instead of that dress I am wearing this one"

 "I am sorry I was harch on you" I said smilling at her"no mam _"Alia"i cut her "Alia the thing is my boss told me to listen to everything you mom sais or he will fire me and I really need this job I have a family to take care of and I need to stu...

"waw you are distroying the party's concept" hell I am only to show my parents that I am a grown women and not a kid anymor this party they should have done when I was a little girl not now"yes I am and you my friend are going to be next to me I will give you a dress and your body it's nice but you need to gain more muscles "I said eyeing her.
She did my makeup it was so good I wore my dress and heels while I made her put on makeup and do her hair" done "I said turning to her" you look like a fancy lady"she said "more like a slut" she added "perfect" I said, then she put on the dress I gave her it was similar to mine but short "now I want you to call your boss for me" I said "why" she asked "I am helping you forget 😒😒" I said "oooh yeah" she said daielling his number "hello" she put it on the speaker "hi boss I called to tell you something" she said"go ahead"he said and I putted my finger on her lips"you motherfucker I am quitting that shit of work of yours you can go and stick that dick of yours in your asshole and fuck yourself you manwhore"i said ending the call she was shocked"what did you do"she said"i just ended you fucking miserable working life let's go"i said dragging her after me down stairs, in the stairs the lights where on us. When we reached the bottom mom ruched to us"what are you doing"she glared at me"grow up mom"i said pushing past her to the stage where my dad was. he sure was away but he supported me my decisions and my work.
I got up the stage Hiba fellowing behind me shyly "you look gorgeous my baby" dad said kissing my cheek "thanks dad" I said then he said a few words on the Mike introducing me and how he will live everything for me in the future. Now it was my turn to say something "laydies and gentleman my name is El Al Ia and I am the daughter of El Ess Ter" I said motioning my dad only "I will be taking over my dad's work soon but not now cause as most of you have heard I do have my own business to run" I said looking to my mom's eyes and smirking "thank you for coming enjoy" I said going back to my dad and kissed his cheek "dad meet Hiba my friend" I said showing him hiba"hi you know you are the first one Alia introduced as a friend you need to be proud "he said kissing her cheek like he kissed mine" welcome in the family "he added" nice to meet you sir"she said"no call me dad like Alia do"he said patting her haid"i may get jealous Esster"i said glaring at him"oh sorry"he said giggling.
Then we left to my room actually not my room it's a room I stay in whenever I visit and my plain was at 1am tommorow so I needed to live"So Alia you are packing why"Hiba SAID.
I have a plain to catch and don't worry I didn't forget about you because I need to live tonight I will send you home but my chauffeur will bring you what you need to fellow me in two or three days "I said" but what about my family "she asked I will deal with them your mother your sister who is studying in high-school and your little brother I know about it all you my friend will be my right hand as for your brother and sister I will pay for their studies and support them with you until they start working and you can help them with your paycheck anytime, as for you I will teach you everything about cooking "I said with excitement it feels so good to know that you will have someone to depend on and to accompany you around its amazing.
" you meant it when you said you will help me "she said whipping of her tears" I did now stop crying and help me get out of this dress "I said closing my backpack, she whipped her tears and unzipped my dress" your body its so fit I wich I can be like you"she said "you can" I said"you only need to want "I added.