Part 1: Getting ready for the fan sign

Hi. 🤗🤗 This is my second story if you liked the first one I will still be posting on it I'm just having a hard time right now so expect an update soon so enough of my life let's get on with the story 👉 💙.

Hi, my name is Y/N today is the day I get to go to a fan sign, not just any fan sign, it is a BTS fan sign. I'm so ready, I'm just waiting for my friends to get ready to go. Before you ask my friends are Rose, Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie they take forever to get ready I've been waiting for like 20 minutes now.

*time skip at the fan sign*

I can't believe I'm here this has been my dream ( daydream J-hope😂😋)
Since I saw their first Music video back in 2013 (I think it was either no more dream or bulletproof pt1) so this is basically a dream come true I'm so happy that my friends were nice enough to get passes to the fan sign for today.

As I was waiting for the fan sign to begin (begin Jungkook ok I'll stop not sorry though 😂😂😂) I had put in my headphones to listen to music why'll I wait. About 5 minutes later I feel my headphones being taken out and hear a bunch of screaming. I look up to yell at the person because I thought it was one of the girls but when I looked up it was the one and only Jung Jungkook. I swear I felt my heart stop he was so close to me this must be a dream (J-hope daydream ok I'm done I promise😅) that I don't want to wake up from. "Sorry to do that so sudden, but one of your friends was talking to you I thought you might want to know what she was talking about it seemed important." He said as he backed up and waited for an answer "Oh, yeah, thank you for that see you soon I guess." "Yeah, see you soon. " And with that, he smiled and walked away. As I look at Rose she was already looking at me with wide eyes and an open mouth I looked at the girls and so were the girls. "What were you telling me before he came over?" "I wasn't talking to you neither were the girls no one was talking because Namjoon was talking about the rules." I looked at her with wide eyes as she finished her sentence. I looked at Jungkook and he was looking at me with a smile listening to Namjoon who wasn't talking anymore. As I look around I see all of army looking at me with curiosity and some were just whispering but they weren't very good at it so I heard what they said. "She would look great with Jungkook if they were dating. "One of them said the other one looked at her then said " I know right they would look perfect together." I smile at the comments of the girls and they both smiled back and then looked at Namjoon as he started to talk again.

I was standing in front of my chair waiting for my turn to meet Hobi as he was the first one that you get to meet, anyway as I was waiting I looked at Jungkook to see that he was talking to Lisa while staring at me I was surprised but before I could think too much I got tapped on the shoulder by Rose and she told me "We're up next so get ready to meet Hobi.". She said as she went up to meet him. A few minutes later it was my turn to go up to meet Hobi. "Hi my name is Hoesok but you probably know that already, so what is your name?" He said as soon as I sat on the floor. "Oh, my name is Y/N nice to meet you Oppa." (I fucking hate that word😫 anyway back to the story) He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and asked "How old are you" "I'm 19 years old" (Jungkook is also 19 by the way) "Oh, ok I thought you were older than that you act so machor compared to other 19-year-olds that I've met." He said as he signed the album then looked at me with eyes wide open. "You're the one Jungkook took the headphones out of." He said then he started to calm down."Yes, that was me is it bad that he did that?" "No, I just didn't know that he would do that after I told him you had headphones in and wasn't listening to Namjoon speak." After he said that one of the staff said that time was up and I had to move to Jin. As I moved on Hobi said "I'll see you later." I was confused but let it go as Jin started to talk. "Hi what is your name, my name is Jin." He said as he smiled. "My name is Y/N and I already know what your name is Oppa. (UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH I HATE IT SO MUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHH😤😤😤 anyway back to the story) I said as I smiled back at him."Aren't You th-" "Before you finish that sentence, I am the girl Jungkook took the headphones out of for no reason." He was surprised that I cut him off but nodded anyway. "Okay, so didn't think you would cut off my sentence but ok" He said as he signed the album and I started to laugh."Wow, you have a pretty cute laugh Y/N." I blushed as I'm not used to getting complimented so much. "Thank you I'm not used to compliments." I say as I cover my face and look away from him. He put's his hand on my chin and pulls it to make me look at him, once I was facing him he let go of me and then he looked at Jungkook who is staring at us with a raised eyebrow and jealous eyes but looked away as soon as I looked over at him, which made me confused but I let it go as I had to move down the line to meet Namjoon.

(Time Skip to Jimin who is next to Jungkook)

I was told to move down to meet Jimin who is next to Jungkook I can't believe I'm this close to getting to meet Jungkook. As I sit down in front of Jimin he interlaced our hands together and I squeaked quietly which he didn't think I was going to do when he did that. "Are You okay, did I hurt you?" He said as he let go of my hand to check to see if I was okay. "Oh, No I'm fine I just didn't know you would do that when I sat down." I said as I smiled at him to reassure him that I was okay. "Oh that's good I'm Jimin by the way, and you are." "I'm Y/N and I already know what your name is Jiminie  Oppa." I said as he started to smirk and I thought This is going to be bad. So I already have a nickname Y/N-ie?" He said as I thought let's play with him a little bit. "Don't you Y/N-ie me Mr. Park Jimin." I said with a raised eyebrow and an attitude to scare him a little bit. "I'm kidding gosh." I say as I laughed at his scarred face. "I knew that." He said as he laughed awkwardly and signed the album looking down in embarrassment. Rose pulled me so I was in front of Jungkook who is staring at me with a huge smile on his face. "Hi my name is Jungkook but I know that you already know my name babygirl." He said and I swear on food my heart stopped for a good 2 seconds. ( OH MAN WHOLE SHITTTTTTTTT Jungkook 2017 quality content bitches😎😎😎😎😎) Di-did you just c-call me babygirl." I said stuttering which he smirked at. "Yes I did is that okay babygirl." He said and I quickly nodded my head. "I need an answer babygirl." (I NEEEEDDD YOOOUU GIRLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! I'm not sorry) He said and smirked mischievously I quickly said "Yes daddy I m-mean Jungkook." He signed the album with a smirk and said "What did you say babygirl." He said still smirking. "I-i said  d-daddy." I said stuttering again and he smiled and said "Good girl meet me at the parking lot after the fan sign ok babygirl." He said and I said stuttering "O-ok J-jungkook."

After the fan sign at the parking lot on the phone

"I'm sorry girls but I can't go back home right now, I have to meet someone really soon I'll probably be back tomorrow morning and I'll bring back breakfast if I remember to ok, bye."

I put my phone away and sat down on the ground and waited for Jungkook to come. I didn't have to wait too long because 2 minutes later Jungkook came out with Jimin and Taehyung but when he saw me he came directly to me leaving them alone. "Hey, babygirl how are you doing did you wait long." He asked as he hugged me leaving me breathless.

Words: 1623

Hey so this is my second fanfiction so tell me if I fucked up and should delete it or not. I might post later this week or tomorrow so there's that and I hope you enjoyed it bye💛💙🐰🐣<3