i

I rose with the sun, every morning the sun would shine through the slit in the curtain and on to my face waking me up elegantly. Except this one particular morning when the sun did what it was supposed to do but i for once didn't wake up till long after the sun was up in the sky.
still feeling groggy from the night before, my shift at the midnight bar had lasted well past 4 in the morning.

I rolled over and smiled, the little bit of morning sun lingering on my boyfriend of two years face. Cain who works as a freelance photographer didn't have a usual wake up time 'the joys of being freelance' i thought as my feet touched the cold wooden floors of our apartment. The time was still early enough to make breakfast for us and get some shopping done before my shift starts at 4.

i started with turning on the stove before getting the ingredients for bacon and eggs, i started with the bacon plopping a couple of slices in, i couldn't help the smile form when two arms entwined around my stomach and a head fall on my back "morning~" i hummed looking over my shoulder at his light brown hair on my back

I got a groan in response as i cracked a egg into the pan "you sleep well?" cain mumbled picking up his head his green eyes blinking tiredly up at me and walking to the fridge

"really good actually, i'm also going food shopping after breakfast see anything we need?" i asked getting out the plates and cutlery to set the table.

"yeah i'll make a list" he called walking over to the cupboard the already started list in hand he grabbed two mugs "I've also got a shoot today so i'll be home late, coffee?"

"please" i smiled and admiring his profile Cain was hansom in a simple way with tan skin nice emerald green eyes a shade brighter than mine and a good nose, i mean noses are odd but his makes up for his weak cheekbones i guess? i give a little nod his way when his eyes meet mine before turning back to the cooking breakfast

"ok i won't be to long see you tonight?" Cain smiled his wide cheerful eyes crinkling as the sun shone making the emerald green pale to a pear green. he leans over and gives me one last kiss on the cheek before walking over to the to put on his shoes.

"i'm working tonight but it's Sunday so i might be able to close early if i'm lucky" grabbing my clothes for the day and heading to the bathroom

"Fingers crossed," he called as he walked out the door.

Fingers crossed I smiled looking at my reflection my white long hair falling over my shoulders as I lean forward blushing at the stupidity of smiling at such a small term of endearment. but that's just the way i am i suppose it stems from not getting enough attention as a child.

Nah I was loved as a child maybe I'm just clingy

As i walked down the busy street lined with produce stands and shops i couldn't help but notice the gossip being unusually loud but chose to ignore it, in a quiet village like this rumors spread and change like wildfire. It's not uncommon for a rumor as small as someone breaking up to turn into how she/he was cheating causing massive uproar against said cheater.
In short i find it best to leave it and get on with my shopping double checking my list and responding to the usual hello's from my usual shops, "morning angel wake up late today?"

"yeah guess i'm still not used to the night shifts yet" i complained to max, he sells mostly dairy produce. we continued on chatting for a bit before i moved on to the eggs.

Meanwhile out at sea was the moby dick carrying the whitebeard pirates to their destination, chishiki island. in a few hours the crew would start getting ready to dock at the harbor town odoroki but for the mean time the whitebeard pirate where relaxing for the most bit whitebeard himself seated almost in the middle of the deck with his naginata resting beside him.