Line of Lies

In this world alone the supernatural walk with the mundane, unseen to most but not to the agents of H.I.A.S.I

Human

Intelligence

And

Supernatural     

Intelligence

Most of the agents are born in to the business but some are not, the unlucky ones like my sister and I. We used to live in big house 3hrs from the nears town which was called Ashfile. Our parent Lorinna Ebeling and Toby Elebling. Mother use to tell us story about magic and how our ancestors danced in the moonlight of the fae kingdoms. We lived in peace till 3 days after my 6th birthday, it started with our parents going out to get firewood for the fireplace, and then the screams started piercing the air, the dying battle cry of a fallen warrior, it was soon followed by growling and snarling. Cleo climb to the nearer  window and peaked out, her eyes widen in terror and horror and her mouth open in a silent scream but instead she said “Ivetta hide under the bed, don’t come out in till I say” her voice ice cold and slightly warrior like in it hardness.

Together we spent a night under our parent’s bed with a baseball bat in Cleo’s small pale hands. In morning we heard footsteps next to the door, Cleo clutched the bat tighter in her hands, and she stood up ready to attack the owner the footsteps. The door cracked open and Cleo swing the bat as a 8 year old could , it the man in the face as it split in half , one half flew across the room and I turned back to the man who was swear and rubbing his hand across his face to sooth the skull splitting pain my sister caused him.

“Mickey, stop scaring the poor things” A young woman who look about 19 , her hazel eyes soft like a sunshine in a warm summer day’s in the house when our mother would pack a lunch and all 4 of us would spent a day in the blooming filed outside our home.

She sit down on the bed and smile “Sorry for him, I am Lola and we going to look after now”

And that’s how we meet the H.I.A.S.I