Try Being Flirty #1

(Requested by AWolfsJourney )

You: *Flirts*

2pVanoss: . . .*Pins you to the wall* You trying to flirt with me~? *Smirks* I'll show you some flirting actions~ rather than just words~.

You: *Flirts*

2pWildcat: *Blush* I-I, um. . .*blushes harder* t-thank you?

You: *Flirts*

2pMiniLadd: . . .Okay, cheap flirting doesn't work on me. I would like you to focus, rather than flirt around like a slut.

You: *Flirts*

2pTerroriser: *Blush* O-Oh god, uh. . .y-you're. . .so hot~.

You: *Flirts*

2pMoo: *Blush* W-What the fuck are you talking about? *Takes out his lighter, tries to light his cigarette*

You: *Flirts*

2pNogla: *Giggles* Oh my. . . *Pulls you close, wrapping his arm around your waist* I like it when you act flirty~. Maybe I should do as well~.

You: *Flirts*

2pLui: *Blush* W-Why are you being like that all of a sudden!? S-Stop it!

You: *Flirts*

2pBasically: *Blush* Oh, I. . .s-sorry, I don't know what to say. . .um. . .s-should I flirt back?

You: *Flirts*

2pCaRtOoNz: . . .*Smirks* You trying to turn me on? You better start moving to the bed~.

You: *Flirts*

2pBryce: *Blush, then hugs you* You don't need to flirt. . .I'm right here, and you can tell me anything, if you want something.

You: *Flirts*

2pDelirious: *Blush* .-. . . *Panicking* .-. . . *Covers his face with his hands* . . . (I-I, well, um. . .h-how should I respond? Um. . .ahhhh. . .)

You: *Flirts*

2pOhm: Ohhh~, someone learned how to flirt~. Oh baby~.

You: *Flirts*

2pDroidd: *Blush* Are you inviting me? You know, I would love to take you out~. *Kisses your hand*

You: *Flirts*

2pJiggly: *Blush, and smiles* How may I be at your service, my sweet angel~?

You: *Flirts*

2p407: *Blush* Did you learn from Anthony? Or did that bunny whore!? Whatever! I love it!

(Whose reaction did you liked~? Think it was worth it?

Comment if you have any scenario suggestions for the 2pBBS to react~)