chapter 1

While I was running from home, leaving my dead parents in the kitchen with blood bath. I killed them. I was having so much pain in my legs and arms, my foot hurt too.. Then I fell to the ground not knowing where I was or what time was it. I fainted.
When I woke up   (probably hours later) I found myself in a strange place.
"wh-where am I?" I asked. Then I heard footsteps. The window was open, so I climed up but I remembered my legs and the pain. I got out and I tried to ran away, but I couldn't.
I fell again, but I stood up then darkness came. I was in a bag I guess. Inside I felt like a captured kitten. Then I was in my bed again where I laid a few seconds ago.
But this time I saw a really tall man who's height was about 3 meters. I screamed at him while tears ran down my cheeks :
"W-why?!"
He said nothing, but a loud sigh, and he walked away. I looked on my body, it was covered in bandages. A few hours passed and I tried to escape again. My phone was dead, my libs hurt, and I was really hungry. I sat on the side of the bed and waited. Then a man arrived at my room, wearing dark jeans and a white bloody hoodie. He had long hair what ended around his shoulders, and his hoodie was on, so I didn't see his whole face, only his mouth what was cut open, and didn't recover. It gave me a shiver on my back. "W-who are you?" I asked. He just said "someone special." and gave me an evil grin. He walked closer to me and looked in my face. He said evily: "I want you.. to.. GO. TO. SLEEP!" and he pulled out a knife from his pockets. "NO!" I heard a male voice. "Leave her alone Jeff" and then a man with a blue mask stepped in my room.
"Jeff, how many times do I have to tell you not to hurt a living human who gets here?" asked angrily the blue guy. And that Jeff repiled "sorry dude, but I need to kill." and then he looked at me and punched me in the nose, then he gave me an evil grin again. After a few minutes I asked the blue dude:
"You are k-killing people?" I asked scaredly while I sat up and tried to stop my nosebleed.
"Well.. Long story. Can you stand up?" asked the blue guy. "I guess.." I replied. Then I tried to stand up, but I fell back to the bed. "I can't..." I said petting my hurt legs. Than the blue guy said while walking towards me. "Okay, then can I carry you?" and he sat down next to my bed. "Uhh... what? To c-carry m-me? Oh hell no.. I'm heavy as a anvil." I demanded. He simply ignored what I said, and lift me up into his arms gently. He carried me into the living room, where that tall man sat. "H-hi" I said to him. He said "hey there. How are you feeling?" I could hear the worriness in his gentle voice. "I-i'm fine just my legs hurt..." I said, and the blue boy pat my head. "Can you stand on your legs?" the tall man asked. "Not really. The scars are still hurting." I replied and then the tall man asked the blue dude "can you put her down here?" and the blue boy replied "sure" and he sat me down on the couch.
Then the tall man got out and when he came back, he brought some food with tea. "Here, eat it. You will need it" he said and I thanked him. After I finished, the blue boy, (turned out his name is Jack)
Carried me again, but this time to a different room. "This is my room, go pick some of my clothes." he said. I turned bright red. "Wh-what? I-" he putted his index finger on my lips to shut me up. "No denies, I'll be back." and he went out closing the door after himself. I thought 'great... Now I have to search for clothes.' After a while I found a box with a note on it *old clothes* "this could be good." and I tried on a black pair of jeans, what suprisingly fitted me perfectly. I found a black T-shirt and a blue over-sized hoodie. When I was ready with pain in my legs, slowly, but surely I got out to the living room. "I'm here!" I said, and then Jack picked me up to his arms again. Then he said "hello shortie, I see you found my old clothes and a hoodie. You look good in it." I blushed a little, and then thanked him. My outfit what I found:

(Picture made with Gacha life)

After a few minutes there were a loud knocking on the front door.. The tall man who's name is Slender asked: Who is it? But...

To be continued...