College

Bella^

   *Alarm goes of* I reach out and turn it off.  I get up from my very comfortable bed and stretch. I go to my closet and pick out and outfit for my first day. I pick out

Bella's outfit^I head to the bathroom to shower , brush my teeth, and brush my hair

Bella's outfit^
I head to the bathroom to shower , brush my teeth, and brush my hair. I left my hair down and just added some clear lip gloss and mascara. As I look in the mirror, I mumble to myself, I look good. Bella! Breakfast is ready! I head downstairs. Morning mo-next thing I know I'm getting squeezed to death by my best friend Kayla. Can't-t breath, Kayla. Oh I'm sorry. Just really excited to start college. Noting sweetheart and Kayla. Good morning Mrs. Cander.

Oh we are fining right be late. I grab my bag, keys, and a banana. Bye mom, I kiss her cheek. The ride to school was only 30 mins, not that far. Kayla kept talking about meeting her mate here maybe. I giggle at her babbling away like a little kid. We pull up and park.  Wow, it's huge I say giggling. Hell yea, Kayla states. Well I already know where my classes are, I'm going to head there it's across the campus. Ok see you for lunch. I head off to my class it's History with Mr.Carter. I get in and find a seat. More people start pouring in, with 5 minutes before class. Some girls are giggling behind me so I listen a bit.  So I hear the Alpha king is attending our school. He will be mine. I stop listening and just roll my eyes. Finally the teacher come into class. Good morning class I am Mr.Cater your History teacher. He passes around syllabuses and then begins the lesson. I only had three classes today. They went by pretty fast. It was 1 when I was done. I texted Kayla I'm heading to the car.

Let's go to the sushi bar, I text Kayla.
On my way!!
After lunch I drop Kayla off at home and head home myself.  I unlock the door and greeted by my mother. How was school? It was great mom, I'm going to my room I am tired. I grabbed a bottle of water and some crackers. I took a shower changed in to my night wear. Dinner is ready! I ran downstairs and sat at the table. Is dad still at work mom. Yes dear, he had to go two packs over for a meeting with Alpha Karver. Oh ok, I say. I finish and put my dishes away. I'm going to bed now, goodnight. Goodnight baby, love you.