Chapter 1 - two pods found two little surprises

Megatron was walking through a forest with a small team, five vehicons and Starscream, Looking for two items that crashed into earth earlier that day.

Starscream looked off to his left and saw something glistening in the sunlight, he jogged over and saw two pods close by together he picked up both and ran over to his master.

"Pods? Sir what could be inside?" One vehicon asked.

"Escape pods, and judging by the sizes of these two, their tiny" Megatron smirked.

"Shall we get back to the ship my lord?, the Autobots are coming" Starscream said turning to look over his shoulder.

"Yes...Soundwave ground bridge now" Megatron said Into his comm.

(Ship)

The vehicons were laughing enjoying how they managed to escape the Autobots so easily and the looks of anger on their faces.

In the med bay, the high ranking officers were about ready to open the pods, Knockout said the pods were in a safety lock so he had to hack the pods systems to unlock them.

When they opened everyone gasped well all except Soundwave, Starscream froze in place as he stared at a small helpless crying femme seeker.

Knockout was practically the same but in the pod closest to him was a femme grounder, both crying, weak and scared.

Immediately Starscream reached in and picked the small seeker up, trying to calm her down Knockout was now holding the other.

Megatron watched as the two femmes settle down and were watching the two mechs closely, he smirked as he came to a conclusion.

"Gentlemechs say hello to your new daughters, femmes, say hello to your new carriers" Megatron said.

"Wait? Carrier?! Why do we have to be the carrier to her?" Starscream asked.

"Would you rather bond to someone and be the sire? Or to each other and fight over the titles?" Megatron asked.

"I'm happy being her carrier if it means I get to keep this little cutie" Knockout said smiling nuzzling her helm.

Starscream thought it over and smiled himself, nodding figuring it couldn't kill him to be her new carrier.

The two femmes cooed up at the two, making everyone smile, Knockout then took the seekerling and ran scans on both femmes, making sure they were healthy and nothing was wrong with them also adding them into the system.

Megatron chuckled darkly and left the med bay, a big blue frame came into view as he passed, neither said a word.

Shockwave and predaking also took their leave, Soundwave stayed though and watched them, curious about the femmes.

"Cute aren't they Soundwave?" Knockout asked.

".....Sparklings: Very cute" Soundwave nodded.

"Perhaps if your up to it you could watch over mine for me if I had to go on a mission" knockout said with a smile on his face, his sparkling sitting on his hip.

"Soundwave: would like that idea" the tic said taking his leave.

"So what do we call them? Or is there a note in their pods?" Knockout asked looking at the seeker.

"I thought that myself so I took a look and there is a note with mine, she came from my home, she was born in Vos after the war long broke out, at least that what the note says" Starscream said.

"What else does it say?" The medic asked.

"Well.....her birth carrier says her name is Clouddancer, she was born into a city of rubble and put her into a deep stasis that I guess stopped her from growing so in a way it was like she was frozen in time" Starscream said as he took a moment.

"She didn't want her to grow up in a war zone so she sent her into space, long after cybertron was dead....poor thing" Starscream said.

"Mine says pretty much the same thing, except she's from Kaon, and her name is PrisumRose" Knockout said.

The two mechs watched the femmes chew their tiny fingers, only for Clouddancer to yawn and get comfy in Starscreams arms.

"I can't believe I agreed to be a carrier to her if anything I should have been named her new sire" Starscream said.

"Oh get over it screamer, it won't kill you to be a mother" Knockout said as he looked down at PrisumRose had her beautiful icy blue optics closed.

(Few days later)

Soundwave was trying to calm down a very upset seekerling, for some reason she wouldn't stop crying.

Her pearly pink frame shook as she cried her red optics shut tight PrisumRose watched the other sparkling cry and tilted her head squeaking at her.

Soundwave watched the other talk to Clouddancer and was amazed when she stopped crying only to talk back.

Suddenly Starscream came into the bridge and smiled as he saw Clouddancer on the floor talking to PrisumRose.

"Clouddancer sweet spark" he called out to her kneeling down.

Clouddancer looked over and saw her new carrier, she chirped happily and crawled over to him, squealing as she was lifted up into the air.

PrisumRose watched but then looked around for her carrier, but not seeing him anywhere, tears forming in her optics.

"PrisumRose: no cry Knockout: will be here shortly" Soundwave said picking her up.

Before she could burst out crying Knockout came in and she smiled reaching out to him, squeaking at him.

"Hello love, were you a good girl?" Knockout asked as he took her and sat her on his hip where she started to kneed his vents.

"PrisumRose: was a very good girl, helped Soundwave calm a upset Clouddancer" Soundwave said.

"Did she? Good job love, I'd ask you to watch her longer so I could go get cleaned but I'll take her with me, hopefully she won't wonder on me" Knockout said turning and left.