Foxy And His New Friend (FNAF fanfic)

Hey guys just want to say this is my first fanfic/book so sorry if its bad. But I'll tell you guys the main characters Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and Alex. Those are the main ones for right now at least so lets get this on the road!

Alex is a 19 years old, a girl who doesn't fit in at all always getting picked on or mad fun of.  She woke up and yawned and looked at the clock "crap" she was late for school. So she got dressed and brushed her hair and teeth and ran out the door. When she finally made it to school it was lunch time. She sat in the very back of the lunch room by herself.  Then a girl walked by her name was Ivy she was Ms. Popular which she hated me. She whispered in my ear "you bitch you shouldn't even come here no one likes you and you don't have any friends". She was right no one did like me. I sighed and left to go to the nurse's office to say that I'm sick to go home, which it worked. When I was walking back home I saw Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and I saw a help wanted sign so I went to check it out. I asked if I could have the job and worker there was a bit surprised and said "sign here". So I did and he said I would be working the night shift from 12am-6am. I was excited I always loved coming here when I was a kid. I always loved seeing Foxy. He was my favorite animatronic. So when it came to 12am I went to work and it was really dark inside kinda scary if you ask me. But then I noticed that Freddy, Bonnie, Chica were gone. I looked around and shrugged.

Foxy

I remember this girl a long time ago she loved me, she was my favorite kid. But when some kid was picking on her I bit him. He had it coming but in the end it wasn't worth it. I was in love with her she is so beautiful with her blue eyes and dark brown hair that was long and a cute dress on. So I ran out grabbed her and ran back to pirate's cove. She screamed, "shhh its me Foxy". She was so relieved and then asked where the other animatronics were. "Oh shit", I thought. "They are looking for ye but Foxy here will protect ye" she slightly blushed when I said that, but then I head them coming over here. "Hey there Foxy", Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica said "who you got there?" They said. "None of yer business". Hold Alex in my arms. They shrugged and asked for her name and she induced her self to us and so did we. We talked for a while and I said "its about time we showed ye our secret" I looked at Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica they all nodded. So we all snapped our fingers.

Alex

"Woah" I looked at them they all turned human! I stared at Foxy for a little because he was so hot. He had long red hair with fox ears, had amber eyes witha sparkle in them, wore a light red shirt which you could see all his muscles and was wearing jeans. Freddy had bear ears, had light brown hair, was wears a suit with brown dots all over it. Bonnie had bunny ears, purple hair, a bowtie on, wearing a black vest over his nice white bottonup shirt (like a waiter) and black pants. And finally Chica was wearing a dress with "lets eat" written on it, and she had beautiful long blond hair. They said they can only be like this from 12am-6am, which its 3am right now. I pulled Foxy to the side and said  " I love you."

Foxy

I was in shock when she said that and I said "I love ye too" she blushed hard and I kissed her on the lips. "Oooo someone has a girlfriend" said Bonnie. "Ye better shut yer trap before I do" I said in a joking manner. We all laughed.  Then I whispered in Alex's ear and said " Swiggity Swooty Coming For Yer Booty" then I pinched her butt. "Foxy you pervert" she said laughing.  We all started laughing again, I guess this is a start of a relationship.