meet crazy

Sitting on a bucket, arched over, shading in this niggas tattoo as he laid on his stomach on my air mattress in my basement.

“I can't believe you got me doing this shit bro.” I said leaning back glaring at his light brown ass cheeks. “You the only person I could get to tat my ass.”

“Why your ass though man?”

“Everything else already covered.” He told me taking a sip from his styrofoam cups he had rest on the floor, causing me to looked over his back, arms, and legs in the dim lights; from the look of it he was telling the truth.

“Gotta make the money, fuck it the rest of the shit.”

There was a problem though, I could barely focus on doing the tattoo with this niggas ass vibrating in my face from the ink gun. Shit looked good as fuck, had my dick harder than a motherfucker laying next to my thigh covered by basketball shorts.

“Lips?” I questioned.

“Yeah, meaning everyone can kiss my ass.”

Feeling bold I leaned over and places my two lips against the side of his left asscheek. That nigga jumped up so fast. “Whoa whoa, what you doing bro.” He asked looking and me half frightened.

“Chill nigga and lay ya ass back down it was a joke man. Wanted to be the first to eat your ass.”

“Eat?”

“I meant kiss. But it was just a joke.” I told him. He stared at me shaking his head nervously. “None of that funny shit man just do the tat.”

“Yea man.” I told him. And at first I listened but the bad side of me kept creeping back. I found my hand rested on the top of his ass cheek as I did the outline for the second half of his tattoo. Slowly my hand moved closer towards his crack until to fingers were halfway down his crevice. Not a peep from him. I decided to push my luck and move my fingers lower. Still nothing.

It wasn't until his head jerked and a loud snore came bellowing out his chest that I realized he was sleep. I finished the outline and like a rapist started to play in this dudes ass. Slowly opening them up, gazing at his hairy hole. Lowering my face, hovering just above his mounds, taking in a deep sniff; a slight scent of musk and weed filled my nose, right the my dick twitched. I want to feel what his shit felt like on the inside.

I slid my shorts back, releasing my dick. I looked down at it to see him throbbing as the blood surged into swelling it up.  With one hand I massaged my shit up and down, wit the other I twirled it around the exit of him. Shocked he hadn't woke up from all this, I got a bit more brave. Spitting on my two fingers and gliding them over his booty hole then taking that same finger and with snail speed I began to push it inside him. Still no movement, so I went in deeper. Finally as I got knuckle deep his body shifted so I paused, with my dick in hand and finger still in him.

After a moment I continued to tug on my meat while he laid sleep on the air mattress with his cavity clinched on to my index finger. Leaned over I drop a glob of salvia on my finger and watched it roll down and pool around his anus. I pulled my finger out so slightly then pushed back in it. Pausing to see how he responded. Nothing. So I played in this niggas ass, fingering him as I beat my shit, legs stretched out and clenched together and all. I could feel this was going to be and amazing nut! When I heard the basement door creak open. Immediately I released my dick, pulling my shorts down, grabbing my ink gun and turn it back on.