Just Another Prank

Katie was chasing the Stolls around the castle again, for trying to put and whoopee cushion on every seat in the dining pavilion and in the Demeter cabin.Piper watched them run from the Aphrodite cabin, through a window. They had passed about four times and no one broke a sweat. She was amazed at their stamina.

But her, she fainted, collapsed, blacked out, or whatever you want to call it, just because of Jason. (Long story)She thought, as Katie and the Stolls passed by again, but this time, Katie was holding a sword, and the Stolls certainly weren't laughing anymore.

Piper could tell Katie had a crush on one of the Stolls, but wasn't certain who.

Connor was easier to be with, he was the younger one, yet more mature than Travis. He was a normal person when he's alone, which he hardly is, and when his next to his brother, all hell breaks loose.

Travis is, well, Travis. Whether they're pulling pranks or not, he's mischievous, a bit twisted and has a nice sense of humor.

Katie, was like the commander of all Demeter demigods, she knew how to be a leader and whatnot, which she got from her mom, which owns hectares and hectares of farms.

She heard bumps and a girl shrieking, as she stood up slowly and made her way to the door.

It opened slowly making a small sound, as she peeked her head outside.

Connor was on the floor, probably unconscious, he was leaning against a wall, and not much injuries were done.

Travis was wide-eyed, looking at Katie who was bleeding.

Bleeding?

Katie was holding her left arm, which was bleeding sword was on the floor, a few smears of blood on its side. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and I could tell it wasn't from the cut.

Before I knew it, I was running around Camp Half-blood in 'jammies', screaming,

"Medics!"

The guilty look of Travis' face outside the infirmary room on the bench was haunting me, and I asked him,

"What did you do?" I said.

He shook his head and said, "We were goofing around, like always, but this time, Katie got a sword and for a moment there I thought she was going to kill us!"

"Don't mess with me!" She said, very annoyed, holding her sword to slice Travis into bits.

Connor was knocked aside and he blacked out, by the pressure of Katie's sword's hilt.

Travis just look wide-eyed, he was panicking, Katie was going to kill him, and he was going to die, and soon, adrenaline had rushed.

Katie bowed her head, and massaged her foreheaed. "S-sorry, ugh, nevermind. I'm really stressed, sorry about Connor, my—just, my father died this morning and—"

BAM!

Katie's explanation was too late, as Travis took the sword and slashed at her, then realizing her explanation and what he had done, he went more wide-eyed that before.

"Agh!" Katie said, dropping to the floor, clutching her arm.

"Katie!" he said, dropping to the floor with her.

Instead of shouting at him, pushing him away or doing something that hurts him, she cries.

And then Piper saw, and ran down the hall flailing her arms wildly, as Apollo campers appeared, snatching Katie up on a stretcher and taking her to emergency.