Cuddles

Don't judge me... they were my 2nd introduction into the fan fiction world of polygamous relationships... I wasn't even really even a fan of twilight at the time, but an author I loved put something out with them and my love for these three together began... anyway... on with the show!

When you woke up in the morning you were sandwiched in between three men. Now this wasn't anything new, but it got annoying sometimes when you were already cold before going to bed and the three wanted skin to skin contact. Now, you usually combat that with a spell, but because of an injury when teaching a new class of sorcerers that got out of hand, your magic has been sealed off partially so you don't make anything worse and more permanent. You see, you were the ruler of sorcerers and the secret ruler of the supernatural world.

How is that you were a secret ruler? Well, until you found out that you were the mate of ALL THREE Volturi Kings, who are the known rulers of the supernatural world, you and your sorcerers, and other people of various supernatural variations, made sure that the supernatural stayed secret by covering up obvious evidence that the Kings just didn't think or care to cover up.

Giant area of a forest destroyed from a particularly violent vampire brawl? You would send your people to either regrow the forest, or even have a story and illusion made that a meteor had fallen from the sky with "real" footage on the internet, and everything of it falling from the sky from various peoples' phones. A secret group of rebellious vampires that actually hatched a plan to reveal themselves to the world to become the new world order? You would send a task force specifically designed to kill all but a few of that group and then rewrite their minds to accept the lack of members and leave evidence that the Volturi would find so they could deal with it.

Now, this isn't saying that the Volturi aren't a force meant to be reckoned with... but you and your people just were better at keeping what is meant to be secret, secret, and have a lot more fingers in a lot more pots to accomplish it, and tend to find out about it sooner because of it. Enough about that though, let's get to the situation at hand.

The kings and you were both aware that you were awake and that you knew that they knew that... and that they had promised that they wouldn't do this again now that you were magicless... but they can be children at times.

"My vision, where do you think you are going?" Aro teased as he wrapped his arm slightly tighter around yours and also the other around your waist as you tried to get out of their grip.

"Yes my muse, we are relaxing are we not?" Caius did the same as Aro, but to your other arm as well as tangled his legs with yours..

"We of course know you have things to do today, but we also know that they can wait a bit longer... right my love?" Marcus leaned down to whisper into your ear as he was the one who you were resting on that night and he squeezed you closer to him by your shoulders.

You were effectively completely restrained to the three kings but you tried your best to get out... unsuccessfully. They were taking too much joy in the fact that you were practically useless now.

"No my vision, we are not taking in the fact that for once we have you completely at our mercy like you do so many nights." Aro stated after having read your thoughts... damn him and you with your slightly dominant tendencies and current lack at magic to create your normal mental barriers, "Oh brothers, our dear mate is going to pout soon. You really don't like losing your normal control don't you my vision?"

You tried your best not to pout, but it slowly came out and only became more pronounced when they chuckled at you. You were older, more knowledgeable, and more powerful than all three combined, hell, even their whole coven combined, and you were pouting and helpless like a child to them.