WINTER'S LOVE (short story) CHAPTER 1

what if the person you love is already dating your bestfriend??

what will you do??

how will you react ??

will you get mad at them ???

or

just let them to be together ???

CHIE: (IN HER MIND) hmm?? i can't believe this at all. tomorrow will be the winter already. what should i do? i can't be with them in Christmas this year. (THEN SIGHED) and aside from that....

(SUDDENLY...)

SHOTARO: goodmorning, Chie.

CHIE: goodmorning.

SHOTARO: let's walk to school together.

CHIE: 'kay.

(IN HER MIND) by the way, my name is Chie Morikawa. i'm in my 2nd year in high school now. and this guy beside me is Shotaro Shimoda. we're in the same class and been friends since in 4th grade. and most of all, i've been secretly liking him.

(AT THE SCHOOL GATE)

MAYOI: goodmorning.--smiled--

ME & SHOTARO: goodmorning.

(SHOTARO AND MAYOI WALKED TOGETHER WHILE ENTERING THE SCHOOL.)

CHIE: (IN HER MIND) and that girl is Mayoi Ikusawa. we've known each other since 5th grade. that's right, the 3 of us are bestfriends.

MAYOI: hey, Chie, you seemed thinking of something. what is it?

CHIE: no. i'm not thinking of something at all. i'm just so happy when i see the two of you so sweet together. --smiled--

(AT CLASS2-2)

CHIE: (WHILE LOOKING OUTSIDE THE WINDOW AND STILL IN HER MIND) but ... it change yesterday.

FLASHBACK

(AT THEIR FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP)

CHIE: what??? no way.

MAYOI: we're so sorry for not telling you. it just that Shotaro wanted to suprised you.

CHIE: (IN HER MIND) i'm surprised alright. this can't be.

SHOTARO: what do you think, Chie? do we look good together???

CHIE: ah.y-yeah. --tried to smile--

PRESENT

CHIE: (IN HER MIND) thinking of what happened yesterday, only reminds me how painful it was.

(THEIR CLASS HAS START)

MR. OTSUKA: goodmorning to all of you. i have a good news for you all. and i know that would make you feel all so excited.

STUDENT: what is it, sensei???

to be continued....