terry?

As the sun rises, Terry went out while carrying a backpack thinking about how exciting his journey will be. Before he went in his car. He heard something coming from the bushes. He looked at the bush and thought it was a raccoon but changed his mind when he saw a pink bag peeking out of the bush.

He slowly walked towards the bush. Two figures suddenly jumped out of the bush, surprising Terry.

"Jerry! Mary! What are the two of you doing here?" asked Terry.

Jerry pulled out his credit card with a bright smile plastered on his face.

"Guess what? We're coming with you!"

"Wait- what? Why?" Terry asked yet again.

"Because we want to." Answered Mary.

"Besides," said Jerry as he put their luggage at the back of Terry's car.

"I'm a billionaire now, we rich as heck boi." Jerry continued.

"I thought you were only a millionaire-" Terry was cut off as Mary pulled him towards the driver's seat and forced him to go inside. She then sat on the passenger seat while Jerry casually went inside the car.

"A new journey awaits!" Mary chimed enthusiastically.

Terry shook his head slowly then started the engine. He then started heading towards their destination.

Author's note: Yoo too lazy to finish this so eh. I'll update this chapter next time.