Sick Tim x Brian (Part 1)

Tim laid in his bed, staring at the alarm clock with such annoyance you would think it had personally insulted his mother. He sighed and moved to get as to start getting ready for the day when his small frame was suddenly wracked with a cough fit. Tim covered his mouth and tried to muffle it so he did not alert Brian, but was a little too late.

   Brian opened Tim's door upon hearing the smaller male and peeked inside; upon seeing how bad his coughing fit was this time, he rushed back out to go get a thermometer and some cough syrup even though Tim usually refused to take it.

   "It tastes gross and never helps me anyways!" Tim complained as soon as he saw the small reddish-brown botyle in his roommate's hand.

  "Tim, you're going to have to take this, one way or another. I don't care if I have to drag Jessica out of class to force this down your thoat," Brian replied, stepping over the threshold and into the messy catastrophe that Tim called a room.

  After a few minutes of back and forth arguing, Brian had managed to get the syrup down his friend's throat and was now struggling to get him to hold still for an accurate temperature.

  "Timothy! Can you stop wriggling for one minute so I can do this?" He exclaimed in exasperation while holding the thermometer in one hand and holding Tim down with the other.

   "Get off of me Brian!!" The smaller student whined while trying to hide the blush forming on his face. It wasn't helping that Brian was sitting right on top of him and their faces were pretty close.

   The thermometer beeped loudly, silencing both of them and Brian pulled it away, sitting up while reading the numbers. "103°, you're staying here. I'm going let Jessica know we're not going to class today."

   "'We're'?"

   "Some one has to stay home and take care of the sick baby," he teased gently, recieveing a punch in the shoulder as a response.

   Chuckling, Brian climbed off of both Tim and the bed before heading out of the room to go text Jessica and get blankets and movies to keep him and Tim occupied for the day.

   Tim lets out a frustrated yell into his pillow after Brian left, his face a deep beetroot red. He cursed silently while slamming the pillow repeatedly down onto his face.

  Jessica(MOM): You're skipping class to take care of your boyfriend?

   Brian(MOM2.0): He's not my boyfriend!! yet...

   Jessica(MOM):Aww!!! You do love him!!! I'm telling the others and you two can just spend the day together and hook up! Amy owes me $20

   Brian(MOM2.0): JESSICAAAAAAAA!!!!!

   He shuts off his phone, blushing. "God dammit Jessica..." Brian muttered to himself while pocketing the small device before grabbing a couple fuzzy blankets and a box full of movies and musicals, which Tim loved. He goes back to Tim's door and stopped, hand poised just above the doorknob. Taking a deep breathe and hoping his face wasn't red anymore, Brian opened the door to come face-to-face with the male that made his heart flutter.