The day it began

What people thought was going to be a beautiful sunny day turned out to be a horrible storming day, everyone has been seen storms before but this one seemed different to them. The sky was pitched black, the clouds as gray as can, the rain was coming down more than usual, the thunder as loud as ever, and the lighting stuck every second.
As people were running into homes to take shelter two shadow figures came out of the woods that surrounded the village. This first one was someone with blue hair with a bandana on, a blue poncho with a yellow trim and blue pants. The second figure came out behind him he had white hair, a white poncho with a purple trim, and white pants.
What made these stand out the most was the marks on them the one with the blue hair was Ritchie a lighting devil slayer who had black marks going from his right eye all the way down to his right arm. The second person was Brandon a sky devil slayer he had one red eye and the other eye was blue. These two people where now as the Diablous twins or the twin devil slayers one of the most feared criminals there are.
Ritchie and Brandon slowly walked to the village just laughing at what they've done.Ritchie continually struck lighting by peoples house to show that they should be scared. Ritchie Brandon walked through the village looking at all so they could figure out were the most people would be. They soon left the village and went back to there cave where they

(At the cave)
"Tomorrow we will destroy that pathetic village, we must continue to be the most feared in Atlantide." Ritchie said with a creepy smile on his face just waiting to destroy the village.
"I can't wait until I see everyone cry and begging that we spare there pathetic life."
Brandon said with also a creepy smile on his face.
"Tomorrow will be the day." They both said in unison.