Have you met Mr.Perfect

The story is all about the girl named Anya and "Mr.Perfect" named Ryan                                                       

Anya C. lopejeu

**   a Freshmen student in yeong-wonhi Highschool                                                                                       * sporty\tall

ot so short hair\lazy sometimes\study first..etc.

Ryan C. bojeong ' - OG

** a Sophomore student in yeong-wonhi Highschoo                                                                                    l    *sporty\popular\journalist\kind\cute\handsome\lovehisfamily\gentlemen\tall\clever, bright, brilliant, smart \  HAVES EVRYTHING

*

*

*

It was first day at school Anya is walking in the pathway when she saw a boy running at the quadrangle and when the boy run closley to her she was star-struck and they collide ''are you ok? ''ryan'' ''ahh mm.. yes yes I'm ok.. ''Anya'' ryan gives a hand to Anya ''no.no it's ok Im fine ''Anya'' by the way I have to go bye.. ''Ahhm wait! what is your name? ''Anya'' and Ryan did not heed what she said .. (On the next day)

Anya joined the track and field team and her couch said that she was busy and so she assigned a leader to lead them in their first Practice .. ''Oh I'm so sorry everyone I'm so super busy today and we have Ryan to lead you all how to Drill : ''Couch'' and when Anya saw their leader she was surprised what she saw it was the boy running at the pathway  (started to practice) and when their are finish Anya Drink a water the boy walked closley to her and he said ''Oh you should not drink water after the practice wait untill 5 or 10 minutes to drink ok? ''Ryan'' Anya(star-struck) ''by the way what is your name?''Ryan'' ''what? my name? ahmm..I'm Anya?...Ryan you looked like Joseph Marco :D ''Anya'' ''Oh. hehe seriously? ''Ryan'' ''ahhm .. Anya I have to go .. BYE! nice to meet you! '' Ryan''  ''haaaay I have to meet him deeply so that I could know him better'' Anya"  (On the next day)

''Hi Anya ''Krisha'' how's your heart? ''Krisha'' ''Huh!/? ''Anya'' How's Ryan? but you know your both be good lovers.. I mean Friends hehe.. ''Krisha'' ''haha I think about that too..but no no no you know me Study first..''Anya'' ''yeah yeah!'' ''Krisha'' ''ahhm Anya do you know our Intramurals was August 6, 2014?'' ''Krisha'' ''Ahhm Definitely YES?'' ''Ayna'' ''Did you know runners will run the torch?'' Krish'' ''And why do I have to know that?'' Ayna'' ''Ahhm I'm just reminding you?''Krisha'' (On the next 3 days)

''Okey guys definitley Intramurals is coming I decided who will run the torch for intramurals I will pick each one of you every grade okey? and know for the grade 7 we have Anya in grade 8 we have Ryan in grade 9 we have Browley in grade 10 we have Clover and in Senior High we have james so we will start Practicing the torch next week .. In the Campus Anya started Spying Ryan what he do after recess and lunch and even in the Practice Anya don't know what she doing why does she so attract to Ryan she think's that she felt inlove with ryan  ''Ohhw no no no way!!!! Im not inlove Im just spying him si that I can know him better and so that we became Friends/ ''Anya''  (Anya got back to her classroom)

''Krisha I have something to tell you I felt I'm inlove with him!!!''Anya'' ''who?Krisha'' ''Ahrg Ryan?''Anya'' ''NOOOOWAYYY!!!''Anya'' ''what is the problem? you know Ryan is A smart . cute . handsome . popular .good son . kind . helpful . respect to elders . and I think he is PERFECT '' Krisha'' ''PERFECT?''Anya" but Im just a you know not Pretty you know '' ''Anya'' ''Anya look at the mirror do you see your face?''Krisha'' ''YES''Anya'' ''Then your Pretty because you have a face'' Krisha'' ''haha lol! ''Anya'' ''Krisha I have to go I'm late in my appointment bye krish see you tomorrow! '' Anya'' ''BYE!''Krisha''

(Monday Morning Intramural day)

''Oh so sorry know is our first and last practice th torch ok you should listen very carefully what I say okey?..so first hold is grade 7 ok Anya your the first grade 8 there grade 9 there grade 10 there and senior high is there .. Anya don't run fast ok just make sure that the torch will not turn off the fire ok go ''couch'' and line up hold your hands and bow Perfect! ''couch'' ''OHH MMM GRR .. this is my first holding hands with a boy '' Anya''

(day 2 in Intramurals)

Ryan noticed that Ayna is not arround Ryan is looking for Ayna because he wants to talk to Ayna that he is falling inlove to Ayna and suddenly 1 hour later Ryan got a message ''Ryan you have something to know Ayna is on the Airport now Family problem she will study there in 3 years she will be here soon again and she wants you to know that she loves you very much and give this letter to you fron Anya'' ''KRISHA'' ''Ryan when I first saw you I think I found my love and I'm sorry that I didin't say good bye to you in person hope you understand my decision to leave the country and you I'll always love you and don't forget it if I come back I will make sure that I will find you I love you very much and sana minahal mo din ako kahit konti lang Ryan I will never ever forget you good bye, love Anya <3 ''

Anya call Ryan in 10,000 times but Ryan did not answer her calls , Anya did not forget Ryan she loves ryan very much until 3 years Anya back to there country Anya started to find Ryan Anya goes to the house of ryan but ryan was not there and when she was in her past school she saw a boy running arround the quadrangle and she was so happy to saw the boy the boy run closley to her and when he saw the face of the boy it was Ryan Anya run to ryan and they Hug each other and they promise that they will never ever broke there hearts and when Ryan graduated in college he found a work he is now Engineer  and next year Anya Graduated in College she found a work she is now a Profesional architect

And thats the Story I know na BITIN but its ok Right?

No bad comments Please :D