Lights Camera Action!

Hello everyone and welcome to our show. We all know the reason you're here, to see your idols, do challenges in order to win a grand prize; of 1 million dollars!

This season will include famous faces such as: Shane Dawson, Kim Kardashian, and even Charli D'amelio. 

This will take place on a secluded island in Hawaii. It will have 8 contestants for each team, giving us a total of 24. Until we reach the final 10, then it's every man for himself. 

There will be eight people divided into groups of 3.

So for the celebrity team come and stand on the right stage:

Doja Cat

Kim Kardashian

Nicki Minaj

Ariana Grande

Vanessa Hudgens

Lea Michele

Jason derulo

Barbara Striensend

The tik-tok team will come to the middle stage:

Charli d'amelio

Dixie D'amelio

Nessa

Addison rae

Loren Gray

Chase hudson

Tony Lopez

Noah beck

And for our YouTube side come to the left side:

James Charles

Tati Westbrook

Jefree star

Shane Dawson

Austin McBroom

D'angelo Wallace

Kennie jd

James Marriot

Each team will have the same cabin, to not show any biased decisions. When you reach your cabin, you'll notice an intercom there. When it rings 3 times, a message will ensue that will say the meeting point and today's challenge. So off you go everyone!

Charli D'amelio POV:

Wow this cabin is really run down, but I'm here to win; not complain. I looked around to see everyone else moving in. Dixie and I are taking a bunk-bed for ourselves. I know with her on the team I have an advantage of not getting voted off. But with everyone else I have no clue. Chase and I aren't on good terms since our breakup and I'm more acquaintances with everyone else.

I looked up to find the intercom, but had some difficulty due to all the commotion of everyone else.

"Hey! Does anyone know where the intercom is?" I noticed that everyone else was confused too so we all looked around. After about 20 minutes someone called out.

"Hey I think this is it!" I looked over to see Chase, pointing at a small silver box with a speaker in the middle

I wondered how are we supposed to hear anything from something so small. After that everyone finished packing up.

"Hey!" nessa said while fixing her hair.

"Since this is a competition let's put all of our drama to the past right.Cause if we let our anger drive us, we'll all lose."

What nessa said did make sense so we agreed to let bygones be bygones. Just then the tiny speaker sent out a message:

"Everyone please report to the dining hall for breakfast. Then we will discuss today's challenge.Also the first team to find it, will get a head start in the competition"