The Story

So I'll say again it's from this anime TV show people should watch. (Not as much as Shin a Sekai Yori/From the new world) At the end it randomly says, so no spoilers, one character plays basketball so yeah a little short thing I wrote. Watch this series!

"Come on Hotsuma, we'll be late!"

"Who cares?" Hotsuma's voice was muffled as he pushed his face in the crook of Shusei's neck.

"Ah!" Shusei gasped as Hotsuma suddenly sucked and bit his neck. "Your coach. You're always missing practise and you've got a match!"

Hotsuma pulled away and bit his lip, thinking. "Okay," he finally said and stood up abruptly. "But you have to cheer me on. Extra loud." He smiled mischievously.

Shusei chuckled, shaking his head as he stood up from the bed. He took Hotsuma's hand in his own and led him out of the mansion.

"You're so sweaty!"

Hotsuma silenced him by kissing him roughly. Shusei carded his fingers through Hotsuma's hair and sighed into the kiss as Hotsuma plunged his tongue into Shusei's mouth. Shusei broke away panting. "We won, that'll shut up the coach for a bit."

"You should play more often."

"Trying to get rid of me, Shusei?" Hotsuma grinned.

"No. Because you enjoy it. And that makes me happy."

Hotsuma paused and kissed his boyfriend hotly. "If I'm so sweaty... Wanna take a shower?"